chapter 16

It's was there last day, even one was awake in morning, their fathers had breakfast and their mother prepared for them Taehyung could find himself waiting for Koo, Koo's mom said he was not waking up, so she asked him to wake him, Taehyung made his way towards Koo's tant, Koo was still sleeping he unzip his tant finding sleeping beauty in bag with his pouty lips, Taehyung caressed his hairs and wake him up, at first he smiled at Taehyung then when he tried to set up his back was paining like hell, Koo whines at pain he couldn't feel his legs, his pussy was burning, the pain was unbearable," aahh Tae please help me out I couldn't feel my legs, it's burning in my pussy too" Taehyung kissed his cheek and help his baby out of the sleeping bag, Koo show his pussy to Tae as it's burning , Tae zipped the tant and examine Koo's puss, find out blood patch, it was because Koo got period, do to heavy workout, thanks to Taehyung's friend who gave him condom, otherwise, Koo would be pregnant today, there will be most chances to convince in periods, Taehyung give same massage on Koo's back and ask him to ware pad, Koo didn't hesitate to change infront of Taehyung, even Tae helps him to ware it properly , after good time of massage Taehyung asked Koo to get fresh and come out for breakfast, it being 20 minutes Koo come for breakfast they'll had done with and started packing all stuff and begin to packup and go home.

After two days..

It's was afternoon where Koo was feeding Taehyung his milk, Taehyung was laying on his lap, sucking his nipple, Koo was enjoying it, as Taehyung flick his nipple with his warm saliva, Koo could only moans, Taehyung was playing with his other boob, pinching his nipple and flicking it with his fingers , Koo could feel ticklish he could giggles whenever he started sucking it back, the milk was over today, when Taehyung lay half naked Koo on bed, koo frown at first, but moans when Taehyung started licking his sweet spot over his naked chest, licking his neck, Koo could feel butterflies in her stomach, his breath was taken away, he grabbed his t shirt tightly,  then Taehyung move towards his mouth kiss him senselessly , he insert his tongue inside his mouth and sucked his bottom lip, chewing it like no tomorrow, Taehyung was obsessed with kookie's bottom lip, their saliva was exchanging , Koo was breathless Taehyung give him some room he attached over his nipples which were hard and inviting Taehyung, Taehyung garb both bouncy balls and started squeezing and playing with them,   he band down and give flicking and licking over the dark area of his boobs flick his nipple like no tomorrow Koo was moaning and squeezing his other nipple with was asking for attention, Taehyung slap his hand away and started squeezing his nipple with his own fingers, he didn't stop their he gets some of kookie's slipt and rub it on his nipple and started flicking it, he was Rock hard , bulk was visible through his pants, Taehyung head was going crazy at thought " Koo hyung need help baby" he was out of his mind, Koo could only nod when Taehyung Undo his pants and boxer freeing his bulk, his huge monster c*ck was out free Koo give some pump and then he insert his c*ck inside Koo's mouth, Koo give good lick over his slipt then all over his c*ck his head was bobbing up and down over his c*ck, Taehyung was loving the warmth of his mouth Tae was moaning and holding kookie's hair to increase the pace he bobb his head on his cock like no tomorrow, Koo was gogg over it, Taehyung free him after his organ, he doesn't release it in his mouth but on his chest Koo was full of Taehyung's c*m  , Tae set on bed while Koo was in between his legs Tae pulled him close and asked him that he could fuck his boobs, Koo could only nod like obedient boyfriend Taehyung stand up and rub his cock in between kookie's boob, Koo rub his boobs over Taehyung's hard cock, after fucking for 20 minutes Taehyung freed Koo he picked him up and lay him on bed  wipe him with soaked towel he also clean himself and lay beside half naked Koo rubbing his face on them, koo could only whines because his boobs were swollen , they were in dark shade of pink " mmmhh Tae stop it's paining" Taehyung couldn't help and kissed his bunny boy like no tomorrow, cuddling Koo tightly, Taehyung move down and give some kisses over his stomach, playing with his  navel, Koo was giggling at his boyfriends antics.