chapter 17

" aah hyungie, aah slow down," Koo was caressing Tae 's hair, as he was busy devouring kookie's milk, he was flicking his nips with his tongue, koo was moaning, whimpering, " ahmm, hyungie, aahh", Taehyung was sucking on it like no tomorrow, Koo pulled his both boobs out and started squeezing it in tae's mouth, when Taehyung was hard enough koo, let Taehyung suckle on his boob,, which koo was playing, with his c*ck, started rubbing his hard clothed cock with his fingers, Taehyung was gulping his milk, Koo started undoing his pants, pulling his boxer down, freed Taehyung's hard cock, started stockings it Taehyung was laying on his lap, Taehyung was moaning and started bitting soft flesh, he started chewing his nipple which makes Koo whines in pain, he pulled back and squeeze some milk on his hand and started lubricant his d*ck with his milk give good strock, Koo was moaning,at Taehyung's pleasuring mouth, he was sucking so good on his nipple, Koo didn't waste time and give fast stroke, he makes Tae c*m in his hand, Tae lay Kook down, pulled his panty down, started roaming his finger on his velvet walls which was soaked wet, Taehyung dive in and gave cat licks on her clit and started f*cking his pussy with tongue, tasting his sweet pussy juice, sucking hard, Koo was so closed he couldn't control and squirt over Taehyung's face " ahhh.. sorry hyungie, I couldn't hold" Koo whines, Taehyung wipe his face and hover over him started kissing Koo while rubbing his hard c*CK over her pussy, they part way Taehyung kiss his neck and collarbone, and started licking his breast, Koo didn't wait and started squeezing his bud other bud which was neglected by Tae, Tae slapped away his hand away from his boob, and started squeezing it like, squirting his milk all over his body, he leaned and started sucking his milk on allover his stomach and his boobs , Koo pulled Taehyung in kiss he could taste himself in tae's mouth,  they were kissing deep still squeezing his boob , Taehyung hugged him and nuzzling into his breast,  Tae didn't Stop there he asked Koo to suffocating tae in them, Koo rub his breast on his face, Tae started kissing and sucking Red marks on his breast, , Taehyung, pulled out condom out of his pocket and tired it and wear, he pulled Koo closer and settled in between his legs, open them wide, figuring him open, koo was still tight, Taehyung didn't wait and penetrating inside Koo, thurst in and out , faster, Koo was vibrating with every thurst, Taehyung was so deep and faster, he couldn't hold, and squirt on Taehyung's d*ck, Taehyung couldn't help but clap kookie's soft flesh, make it bounced, and his hands were printed over it, he squeeze his boobs like no tomorrow, make it red and squirt out milk, Taehyung was not, still thrusting, pulling nipple in his mouth and sucked it after an hour later, they were part away, Taehyung c*m twice in him, they cleaned up and change the bedsheet into in new one, they both tangled in bed, Koo was hugging Taehyung face closer to his breast Taehyung pulled his boob out of bra and started sucking the milk, Koo caressed his hair and caressing his facial features.
They both were in there dream land, little did they know that door was not locked.

" Tae leave my boy" Mrs Jeon slapped Taehyung .
" Mom I can't live without him " Koo cried out loud.

See you later.