Chapter 10: The Four Disciples

One of the most ominous feelings to have is waking up in a room that's dark, slightly cold and completely sealed from the outside world.

Sokia woke up on a nice bed. She saw a concrete ceiling with lights and some kind of panel projecting a field to nullify Una. There was only a sink, a table, a chair and some shelves inside the room. She felt something around her neck and sure enough, someone clipped on a USC while she was unconscious.

There were steel bars. On the other side, she saw four menacing men waiting for her to wake up. Reaper and Hunger were two of them. The other two was an old Yuzokian man with facial hair and black spiky hair with a ponytail, wearing a dark brown gi, with light armor around his left shoulder and chest with a katana sheath on his back and one is a large dark armored robot with massive shoulder pads and a tube on the neck where one could see a severely ill black Nubighgan head inside.

There was no doubt that these men are the Four Disciples of Final Judgment.

"Comfortable?" The Reaper asked.

"Were you expecting 'yes' for an answer?" Sokia grunted.

"I have given you more than what the soldiers would be willing to give to their prisoners. Especially Ehergeists." The Reaper replied.

"Seriously, lady. You're lucky that he's had our guys leave you alone and not experiment on ya." Hunger said. "If ya like, I'll be there with you and keep you company..." He gave out a creepy smile.

"Enough." The ill man in the robot suit said. He coughed in pain. "We did not come here to give her an unpleasant time."

"Right... Now then. I must ask." Reaper said as he walked closer to her cell. "That moment... You lifted the heavy light machine with your Una. I just knew right there, there was something strange and special about you."

"Maybe that's just how strong I am with my ability." Sokia said.

"No... That's not possible. Only an Overdrive can lift something heavy for that long. That or an Ehergeist..." Reaper suspected.

"I'm not an Ehergeist!" Sokia replied back.

"I take your statement with a major grain of salt. It's rather concerning that you were able to do that. But even worse, that you aren't deluded or mentally mad. You still appear Xero..." Reaper replied.

"What are you talking about?" Sokia was confused.

"The Source. It is said that a Xero with an unusual una reading and possessing abilities no regular Xero could do will arrive one day." The Reaper said.

"Although ya haven't done much and you passed out, I bet good money that you've only shown us a tiny bit of what you can actually do." Hunger said.

"And that is a start for our salvation..." The ill man inside the robot suit said.

"Just who are you guys anyway? And what are you fighting for?" Sokia asked.

"Allow me to introduce who we are. I am Reaper, representing Death." He held his scythe. "This big bulky stout over there is Hunger, representing Famine." He pointed.

"Yeah, I know I'm fat. But I don't care. I get to have food easily and cool toys to play with." Hunger smirked.

"And get carried away. I told you not to go after her RV and risk killing her yesterday." Reaper said.

"Come on, I did hold back and not kill her, didn't I?" Hunger said.

"Wait, you were the one who controlled that monstrous bulldozer?" Sokia asked.

"Yeah, I call it The Devourer. Pretty sweet eh?"

"You think I would be impressed at a vehicle of mass destruction?" She replied.