⋘ » ☆02|| Attention ☆« ⋙

•─────────•°•❀•°•─────────•

Her eyes widened as she saw something. A scenario. A scenario of a girl being robbed!

 A scenario of a girl being robbed!

•─────────•°•❀•°•─────────•

Muichiro ripped his gaze away from the beautiful girl as he felt his cheeks slightly warming.

Daki, who was sitting beside him(of COURSE)noticed and followed his gaze. "Mui-kun, what's wrong~?" 

Muichiro cringed but pretended he didn't as he stammered, "N-nani? What do you mean, Shabana-sama?"

Hikari saw her chance and scooted closer to Muichiro, her face cupped between her palms. "Seems like you were staring at Kamado-sama, right?"

Oh no, not her too! Surprised, Muichiro flinched. "What are you talking about?"

Daki let out a girly little laugh. "Ah, Mui-kun~!! Look at him, Kawaii-ne, eh?" She asked a girl beside her. She giggled.

Muichiro scooted back in pure disgust as his eyes wandered over to Nezuko again.

Just then, the meeting started.

The teacher took attendance as Nezuko studied everyone in the room. She stopped when her gaze landed on Muichiro.

Nezuko's breath slipped away.

Aoi, who was sitting next to her, elbowed her as Nezuko snapped back to life and took a huge breath.

"Daijoubu desu ka?" Aoi asked anxiously. Nezuko was still gasping for air as she nodded—or, dipped her head very fast.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

For the rest of the day, Nezuko payed attention to her classes more than usual. No, not really the class, but the people.

She just wanted to make sure if Muichiro was in any of her classes.

During lunch, she poked her head around and tried to find him.

After a few days of the same process, Aoi couldn't hold it anymore. "Who are you looking for?" She asked impatiently during lunch. "You've been ignoring me for a few days! What's wrong?"

Just then, Nezuko spotted Muchiro sitting there, in the corner— 1 row behind her seat.

And she forgot to breath once again. Aoi followed Nezuko's gaze and nodded with a smirk on her face.

Nezuko turned red.

"Oh, him. Etto.. I think his name is Tokito Muichiro. Senior dude." Aoi told Nezuko.

Now, lunchtime is Nezuko's battlefield for getting Muichiro's attention.

 She'd laugh a little too loudly, hoping the sound would reach his ears. Occasionally, she'd "accidentally" drop her napkin very far, and standing up to get it. Each movement was a carefully orchestrated dance, an attempt to draw Muichiro's attention.