⋘ » ☆05||Choice☆« ⋙

•─────────•°•❀•°•─────────•

She mutually decided that she would focus on turning her friendship with Haruto into a romantic relationship. She would finally get over her previous crush and be happy with the handsome male whom she truly felt had feelings for her. 

•─────────•°•❀•°•─────────•

That night Nezuko endeavored to fall asleep, but all she received from the attempt was more fatigue and no way to drift off into a siesta. 

Why was she this way? Because of her decision. If she pushed her own selfish remarks aside and humbled herself enough to allow Jun to date Muichiro and become the loving sympathizer he deserved, she'd feel too bad for herself. But if she remained stubborn and ensnared every chance she could take to seduce him into falling in love with her, she'd feel remorseful forever. 

She'd go with her final decision, but each time she thought about it, the worse it became to her typically very serene brain.

What will happen to me if Jun-chan and Tokito-san begin dating? How in Japan am I supposed to move on from him? If they do date... I'll have to watch them.. and eventually attend their wedding when they get engaged...! 

Nezuko punched herself in the guts and forced herself to cease the reflections. If this is what Muichiro wanted, she shouldn't be recruiting a rebellion. She would just have to deal with it, and eventually move on. 

As the female thought about it, she began to consider other boys who'd drifted head over heels for her: the ones she'd never even spoken to or endorsed. 

Maybe Tokito-san isn't the right one for me. Maybe it's meant to be this way. Ah.. I see, there was one male whom I've considered second place after Tokito-san. Ano... I think I can recall that he has short-ish raven hair.. the most exquisite green eyes I've ever seen... Ah! It suddenly hit her like a bomb. 

Kenji Haruto (NOO! Not Haruto from Shichisei no Subaru y'all are crazy!!). She'd met this male on her way to art once. He seemed to notice her, and began using his exquisite looks to his advantage. Haruto had flirted with Nezuko, and gave her his phone number, in case she desired to message him.

Nezuko had never even thought of it until that moment. She sprang up, crept sheepishly to her book bag and withdrew her phone. Marginally placidly she stuck her hand deep into the corners of the bag and exposed a crumpled-up shard of paper.

She proceeded to sit on her taffeta sheets, lightly tapping in Haruto's number. Once it was affirmed by the system, Nezuko, as she predetermined, decided to leave a relevantly simple succession of messages.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧