⋘ » ☆03|| Breakthrough ☆« ⋙

•─────────•°•❀•°•─────────•

Then, in one of the most subaqueous corners of Nezuko's memories and thoughts, there lie one thing she desired more than ever:

"I genuinely do like Tokito-san. I wish he would notice me..."

•─────────•°•❀•°•─────────•

Nezuko began to panic. Though she didn't know this girl, she knew she ought to offer some assistance. 

The delicate looking girl, just about a few years younger than Nezuko, was wrestling with a cloaked man. They were down in the corner of a hidden avenue, which no one seemed to dare to enter. 

A flowing creek bed was rushing down the streams eagerly nearby.

That was when the junior decided. Without further hesitation, Nezuko lunged at the man, seizing him to the rocky ground. She pounced on him like a cat on a mouse. 

She'd been lucky that her mother had made her take a karate class when she was younger. 

The man stopped to rub his head. Taking the opportunity, Nezuko flung her schoolbag at the bewildered girl. 

Hurriedly, she yelled, "Call the police!" 

The girl did just that while Nezuko kicked the man in his area, causing him to loose his balance and descend to the ground. She then enclosed his hands together with her delicate yet strong fingers.

As she tightened her grip, a police cab abruptly pulled over. 

"Ahah! Man, you are under arrest for attempt thievery!" The head officer shrieked, taking cover of the man's hands with hand cuffs. 

As the two backup officers assisted the first with enclosing the burglar in their cab, the girl Nezuko had saved from robbery looked up. 

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧