⋘ » ☆06||Confound« ⋙

•─────────•°•❀•°•─────────•

But then, Nezuko's body tensed as she laid eyes upon someone.

Not just anyone, but Muichiro.

•─────────•°•❀•°•─────────•

Nezuko smiled as she set down her phone gently on her nightstand.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Kenji-san is so mysterious, She mused with a quiet laugh. I wonder what he prepared for me...

The thoughts gently blurred as she succumbed into the embrace of a peaceful night's sleep.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Nezuko awoke to the gentle caress of sunshine on her closed eyelids, only to realize that her white-and-pink patterned alarm, resting neatly near her phone, had been buzzing for more than a while.

She reached out with one arm to quell her buzzing alarm, but her attempt failed, causing it to fall onto the floor with a muffled thud against her milky white carpet.

Nezuko let out a groan, acknowledging the need to rise. She reluctantly picked up her alarm and set it on her nightstand again, but suddenly, an intriguing thought sparked excitement within her.

KENJI-SAN'S SURPRISE FOR ME!!

With newfound enthusiasm, she practically bounced up and sprinted to her closet, reminiscent of the excitement on the first day of school. Hurriedly, she adorned herself in her school outfit.

Casting a swift glance at her alarm clock, now repositioned on her nightstand, Nezuko realized the urgency to hasten her preparations.

She brought herself to the bathroom, choosing to fashion a simple hairstyle for herself.