Pete Dunne-That Damn Nickname

Pairing: Pete Dunne x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Smut. Aftercare, Cursing, Hair Pulling, Spanking, and Unprotected Sex. Minors DNI 18+

Word Count: 1,267

Summary: You call Pete a nickname in front of his friends, causing them to clown him, so he bends you over and fucks you in his locker room as punishment.

A/N: First time writing for Pete Dunne and I might write for him more if it goes well. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

You don't know when you started calling Pete Petey, but it's become a thing over the past couple of months.

You do know how it started. You were talking with your friends backstage in NXT when Pete came along.

You two were dating at the time and were well known for that backstage.

It was after his match when he came to you and gave you a kiss in front of everybody. The girls cooed, teasing you, and you remember Toni saying, "Big meanie Petey kissing his girl backstage." And that's when you started to call him that.

Ever since then he gets annoyed and even asked you to stop, but as the days, weeks, and even months pass, he knows you're not gonna stop, so he's learned to accept it, but there's one rule about the nickname;

Don't call him that in public.

-

Your day was going fine with you walking backstage on Smackdown when you heard loud laughing from the end of the hall. You turned around to see the Brawling Brutes with Drew McIntyre and Matt Riddle.

With a devilish smirk on your face, you made your way to the group, spotting your boyfriend. He had a scowl on his face, but the moment he saw you his eyes lit up. "Hey boys." You greeted, butting into their conversation.

The others greeted back, but Matt was a more friendly type of guy. "Hey bro." Matt grabbed you, pulling you in for a hug. He playfully swayed you from side to side. "Awe man, your nails look sick, you gotta teach me that design!"

Matt yelled, grabbing your hand and twisting it in his grasp. He recently started painting his nails, so it's no surprise he wants to learn from you. "Oh yeah, text me and I'll help you out!" Your little conversation was cut short when you heard a growl behind you.

You were then pulled back, your back hitting a hard chest. You looked up to see Pete standing there, staring at Matt with a death glare.

You quickly took his hand in yours as an attempt to calm him down before a fight breaks out. "Woah Petey, calm down. We were just-" Your explanation was cut off by the sound of a loud laugh coming from Sheamus.

"I'm sorry, Petey?" The boys began laughing when they finally heard you. "Yeah, Petey? It's a nickname. He hates it, but I think it's cute!" The guys could barely hear you over there laughing.

Pete threw you a glare that made your panties wet. You gulped when the laughing died down. " Yeah bro, calm down Petey." Matt mocked him, making everyone laugh again.

With an annoyed noise, Pete grabbed your hand, dragging you away from the men. He sped walked through the halls without a word. "Pete, what are you doing?" It was like your words were deaf in his ears as he ignored you, walking down the hall to his locker room.

He finally made it to the room, opening the and shoving you in. He locked the door, staking towards you. "Pete, why are we here?" He stayed quiet looking at you.

You nervously let out a chuckle, looking around. "Uh, say something?" Next thing you knew, you were pinned to the wall, a shocked gasp escaping your lips. "Petey!" A groan escaped from his lips. "That! That right there is why we're here. I told you not to call me that in public!"

You shrugged your shoulders, not knowing what to say. "Well you were about to beat Matt into a fucking pulp, what did you want me to do?!" Pete closed his eyes to calm himself down from your yelling.

"You broke the rule." He said darkly. "Y'know what happens when you break a rule." You gulped, feeling scared. "You're really lucky though. I gotta match in about-" Pete paused, looking at the clock on the wall.

"20 minutes, so we gotta make this quick, yeah?" You gave him a confused look. "What are you gonna do to me in 20 min-" Pete shut you up, grabbing you and pushing you against the couch.

"Pete what the-" A rough slap was placed on your butt, a loud high pitched moan erupting out your mouth. Pete quickly pulled your pants and underwear down, while pulling his own down.

"Pete we shouldn't do this here, you could've waited till we got back to the hotel. This is so-" Pete groaned at the feeling of your warm cunt squeezing him. He thrusted in and out of you at a normal pace, holding your hips tightly.

You moaned out, dropping your face on the couch pillow, but Pete quickly fisted your hair and pulled your face up.

A surprised screech came from you at the harsh pull on your hair. "You better not put that head down. Everyone's gonna hear you." Your eyes rolled back at his harsh tone.

You tried to keep up with him, pushing your body back to meet his thrust, but it didn't do good. Pete had full control over you. The way he fucked you, the way his hips pulled back and then forward, how loud he could make you, everything.

Pete slapped your ass, groaning as he watched it jiggle. You let out a squeal, smiling once the burning slowly went away. "Come on Petey, fuck me harder." Pete growled, quickly pushing your head down in the pillow and pounding restlessly in you.

The loud clapping echoed around the locker room as he abused your poor pussy. "Shut up, shut up. Shut The. Fuck. Up with that Stupid. Nickname." Each word was punctuated with hard thrusts.

You squirmed in his hold and screamed in the pillow as he fucked you.

He usually wasn't this rough, but god did it feel good.

"Pete, oh my god, d-don't- oh fuck-" Your words were muffled by the pillow, but could hear every word, a smile being pulled to his lips. Pete could see and feel how close you were. Your legs were shaking, and your back was arching every second.

"Go ahead and cum for me Y/n." Pete carefully rubbed your clit between your legs, watching your body break down. You came with a loud scream, body falling limp on the couch.

Pete chased after his release, feeling your cunt clench down on him. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum, get on your knees." Pete gave a few more thrusts before pulling out and pushing you on your knees.

Your back was against the couch as your legs felt like jelly. Pete tugged at his cock, animal realistic grunts falling from his lips as his cum shot out his cock. You held your tongue out, his cum shooting in your mouth, your face, and some even on your shirt.

Pete was breathing heavily above you, looking down at your used body. "Bet you learned your lesson, didn't you." He cockily asked expecting no answer, but when a smile spread across your face, his expression turned dark. "Yeah Petey, it really did. It taught me to piss you off more, so you'll fuck me hard."

Pete was about to grab you and remind you one more time to shut your mouth, but a knock at the locker room door stopped him. "Pete, you're up in 5." A staff member called from outside, telling him his match was next.

He grumbled under his breath helping you clean up.
"Thank you Petey, good luck on your match!" You kissed his cheek and skipped out the room.

That damn nickname is gonna be the death of him.