Dominik Mysterio-One Too Many

Pairing: Dominik Mysterio x Fiancé!Fem!Reader

Warnings: Angst!

Word Count: 1,500

Summary: After you expressing your feelings about the Liv/Dominik storyline, he brushed it off, and you just can't take it anymore.

A/N: I kinda wanna write angst more, but always in for a good ending :( Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

You couldn't believe what you were seeing. Liv Morgan was kissing your man and he wasn't doing anything to stop it.

You were sitting at home, watching the show when you saw this and felt nothing, but anger erupt inside you. You've told Dominik about how you felt with these love storylines, but he's brushed it off, but now you weren't sure how you were feeling.

You quickly reached for the remote and turned off the TV, not wanting to see anymore of it. For the next hour you sat in silence, thinking over everything, your whole relationship.

Dominik didn't tell you about the kiss. He would've if he knew and it was clear he did. When you asked him what he was gonna do tonight since he wasn't set to fight, he responded. 'Oh, nothing important. Just something to make the storyline even more interesting.' And now you know what he meant.

Dominik soon came through the door, somewhat dreading to hear what you would say. When he didn't see dinner ready on the table or you in the living room to meet him he knew you were upset.

He slowly creeped around the corner and saw you sitting on the bed with your arms crossed. "Baby?" He called out in a soft tone.

Your head snapped towards him with nothing, but anger in your eyes. "Don't baby me! What the hell did I just see on the TV? Liv kissing you?!" You asked, your voice cracking as the sentence came to an end.

Dominik stood there, not knowing how to explain. "Look, I know you might be mad, but-" You quickly cut him. "Might? You think I might be mad? I'm livid, Dominik. Did you know she was gonna kiss you?" Dominik avoided your eyes as he nodded his head.

"Wow, that makes it even better!" You sarcastically cheered. "You knew you were gonna get kissed by another girl other than your fiancé, but you kept it from me. That totally helps my insecurities!" Dominik sighed, feeling bad.

This isn't the first time you've gone mad at something like this. It first started with Rhea. When the storyline slowly kept turning more and more sexual, you expressed your feelings to him.

Flashback

"Dominik, I don't like the way she kissed you!" You yelled to him as Dominik just entered the house.

Dominik just retained his belt on NXT and Rhea got into the ring and kissed his cheek. Yeah, it was his cheek, but you don't want anyone else kissing him anywhere on his body, but you.

"Baby, chill. It was a peck on the cheek." He said, but you only crossed your arms over your chest with a huff.

-

Another time was when you were scrolling through TikTok and you saw the one's Dominik posted. They were full of Rhea on him, touching him, and even pinning his hands over his head.

You found this weird seeing how happy he looked. He was having the time of his life while you were at home or work.

When you confronted him, he came up with many different excuses.

"It's just a TikTok Triple H wanted us to do. To rile up the fan, y'know?" You proved that wrong when you asked Triple H yourself and he said he didn't even know they had a TikTok and were doing that.