Disclaimer

All the credit of this beautiful and amazing cover goes to _moon_light_001
Thanku so much for these beautiful cover and the aesthetics you made❤️❤️

Guys she's also writing a beautiful and interesting book go give it a try....

As I said I will give you all surprise on 500 followers. And here's the Surprise....The new book Sukoon is here....

Let's start with an introduction...It's Kaur here...first of all Thanku so much for 500 followers.... secondly thanku so much for giving my book a chance.I am truly blessed that you thought to give my book a chance.

Warnings

• All the pictures use in this book are taken from Pinterest or Google or any other social media...all pictures belong to their rightful owners...i don't own any of them.

• Thanku so much for choosing my book.I will try to make this book upto your expectations for this I need your support and love.

• Please guys make sure to do vote and share your views about the book in comment section,it will truly help me to motivate and encourage to improve my writing skills and all.

• This book is gonna be a short one,it will have 10-12 chapters and a epilogue.

• Trigger warning... Includes domestic abuse and verbal abuse.
I strictly don't promote these crimes.

• I always says,and am saying again... neither am a professional writer,nor i am trying to become...i just write to escape reality...also I have lot of imaginations in mind...you won't believe guys...I have so many plots in my mind...everyday and everytime I get new plot .... sometimes i even forget many plots... especially those comes just when I am sleeping and next morning I am blank...i don't remember anything of the plot....

I won't bear any hate against me or the characters of the book...as during Queen of his heart because of this same thing I went into fight with lot of people sometimes in comment section and sometimes in personal...this time I am giving you warning before only.

My English is not perfect...i know my English sucks....so don't hesitate to correct my mistake in comment section...this will improve my grammar and I will try to cover and learn from all my mistakes.

• Let me clear,this story is totally my imagination,all the characters,their names, personalities,events,situations,places,ideas,
scenes are based on my imagination...Any resemblance of anything is totally coincidence.

• Plagiarism is strictly prohibited in every way....i am owner of this work....if i see anyone copying my work then see what will I do....

that was it ...

Thanku for reading it...

Will start updating in some days....

You can proceed further now....

Kaur