3

Early update....Hehehhehe😁😁

Kaise ho sabhi??

Thand aa gayi aur jukham(cold) bhi apne saath le aayi🥶😷

Lemme tell you one bad news.....my toe nail was paining from some days and from yesterday it was unbearable i removed the nail polish....i saw there was change in my nail...but I ignored it and thought it must be some injury due to connect with iron or due to wearing shoes almost all the time....but today morning i couldn't even wear shoes as the pain kept increasing however I wore the shoes with difficulties and went to school but the pain was there after coming home my nail colour went pink to brown with white thing in it...we went to doctor he examined it and said it is toe nail fungus which may turned into athletes foot in future....and give me cream to apply and medicine...

But my toe is hurting like a bitch...also he avoided me to apply nail polish🥲

Enough of my rantings...here's the update

Don't forget to vote and comment....

Savreen's POV

I heard snapping of someone's finger....as I looked my breathing stopped....

There was he standing there....towering me with his almost 5'11 feet height wearing blue shirt with white linings and a formal grey pants....he is looking scary...and scariest with his dark brown eyes straight looking at me.

He is known as the most dangerous professor in our college.......when it comes to teaching he is best....his way of teaching is so good,easy going and practical.....he is titled as the most strict teacher in University due to his serious going attitude....he is known for his discipline and punctuality....

Every student is scared of him in campus.....but still the girls in college found him the most handsome and hottest teacher....but I never looked at him in that way....it is wrong....there is some boundaries in teacher-student relations which students and teachers both must respect....but these days no one care about that boundaries and the holy relation of teacher-student.... I don't know why those girls found him handsome...for me he is the most dangerous....his aura is dangerous.... everything about him is dangerous....but his way of looking is most dangerous....his eyes are so deep and dangerous....i feel fear and shiver even thinking to look into his eyes....i never looked into his eyes.... neither I am planning to look into his eyes ever....

"Where are you lost Miss.Savreen...Want to miss this lecture too?"he asked in his deep voice which is making me squirm on my place

"I....uhh....i...wan..nt to...atten...attend the class Sir"I muttered the reply looking at my brown Punjabi jutti

"Then Go"He spoke little harshly

I don't even to took a second to run from the place...

As i entered the class...i saw all of the students were gossiping loudly with each other....some were singing songs loudly....some were talking about some party.i saw Famous girl of our class crying for her recent breakup....some boys were tapping on benches making a dholki(drummer) sound....i saw first row was empty.....i went and sat on my fixed corner seat....i don't know why but i always feel safe in corner seat....i feel like I am not visible to anyone....but I can see everyone and everything from corner seat....also i don't have to look straight at teacher sitting on corner seat.

Suddenly the whole class was silent....I can hear the sound of Professor's shoe sound as they made contact with the floor....i shivered and tried to mentally prepare myself for his upcoming shouting on the class.....

He first take a look of whole class in a single glance and then leaned on table

"Good Morning Professor"The whole class wished him