2

Don't let anyone take control of your mind

Don't let anyone take control of your mind.....Your peace of mind matter.😌

If you want to talk i am here for you.... Don't suffer alone....share your things with the someone whom you trust....

Guntaaz's POV

"Mumma is the breakfast ready"I asked entering the kitchen

"Hnn..."She muttered

I saw my younger brother Jaskirat packing our lunch

"Sat Sri Akal Chote"I wished him....he wished me back with a smile

I took the hot case and other necessary things to dining.....as my mother cleaned the kitchen and my brother put our lunch boxes in our bag....till then i went to call my father who was watering our beautiful cozy garden......

It was our family rountine or you can say ritual....we always help each other in every chore....like mumma makes breakfast,while papa do take care of garden.... Jaskirat packs the lunch....i put all the dishes in dining....and bring all the dirty clothes,blankets from their closets and put them in laundary for wash....we don't let biji work as now it's not her age to work....though she's capable of doing almost all her works by herself....but we strictly said no to her....so she chants Almighty's name at every time....and tries to make her spirit close to the Almighty.....

"Sat Sri Akal Papa"I wished him touching his feet and he blessed me and we came inside talking

"Sat Sri Akal biji"I wished my grandmother touching her feet...

"Akalpurakh tenu humesha khush rakhe"She muttered
(May God keep you happy always)

I smiled and took a seat near her and we started our breakfast with usual talks....i smiled looking at my family eating breakfast peacefully with small talkings and all.....these people are the only ones and mains in my life.....my family...mumma...papa....biji....and my younger brother.....i can do anything for them.....i always try to do those things which makes them happy and makes them proud on me....

"I heard you got very beautiful and ear-catching names from students"Papa spoke bringing me out of thoughts

Ohkk....so he got the news....

"What are the names?"Dadi asked probably thinking I would get some good adjectives by students

"Let me guess....sohna Munda...sirra gabru.....Shokeen Jatt....kudiyan mardian honiya mere Guntaz Inna sohna jo hai"she spoke looking at me with teasing smiles and raising her eyebrows
(Girls would be dying for him)

I am so confuse how to give translations of these names or adjectives in English like,the English translations are ruining the whole meaning of the word🥲😒

Sohna Munda means a Handsome man with not only good features but also with good and a respectable personality
Sirra Gabru....We Punjabis use this word for extremely beautiful thing or the person who is so Good and no one can matches his vibe, Gabru is used to refer to a young boy in Punjab who has Physically strong with a tall height and handsome features and he's energetic...
Shokeen Jatt....Shokeen means hobbyist who is fond of new things and spend his money buying all his likeable things....Jatt is a caste in   Punjab and Haryana but in Haryana it is called as "Jaat" and in Punjab it is called as "Jatt"....they both are same but their region and religion is different....
Hope you understand what I want to you guys to understand💀😅