9

Longest chapter till now with more than 3000 words❤️❤️

Wanted to update yesterday but my internet data was exhausted.....

Thanku so much for 100 followes on Instagram and my recent reel crossed 700+ views,my first ever Instagram reel to cross 600+ views...❤️❤️

Share this book with your friends too...

Reference of clothes and other things in chapter....

Standing in a beautiful lavender cotton Palazzo suit with pintex work from its top to bottom at both sides and a neck was done with thermocol buttons of lavender in colour pairing this adorable pair of suit with organza light lavender dupatta which have little pattern of flowers in whole of dupatta,she saw from kitchen the boy's family was sitting on their old white colour plastic chair with white plastic table between them so that eatables can be kept on it.

She was able to see a lady in her 70's only as she was sitting on wooden cot which was direct opposite to kitchen window,she saw one more lady sitting with old lady,must be boy's mother she guessed and then their was her mother on cot at a corner.The Man that must be boy's father was sitting with his father with their chairs side to side and then she saw two boys almost with same height sitting on chairs back facing the kitchen.

She immediately got nervous thinking one of them would be the boy who is here for hand in marriage,many thoughts start occupying her mind.her mother-father's relation came infront of her eyes,her father's toxic behaviour,he beating,Scolding,shouting,
mentally-physically torturing,abusing her mother.

"Aahaaan,looking at your future husband waah waah,Lage raho,Lage raho"Sehaj came and stood at back of her sister and towering her a little with her somewhat tall height.
(Ahaan,WoW,WoW,Do it,Do it)

Savreen got startled and then embarrassed listening her sister,she pushed her and diverted her mind to present where tea was getting boil.

"Well,i don't know which one is here for you,but both of them are so handsome and cute at same time"She whispered in her ear making her embarassed.

"Sehaj please leave me"She begged

"Never ever,it's my birth to annoy you and now tease you on Jiju's name"She again teased her showing tongue to her.

"I am going to meet my jiju"She again teased before Savreen could slap her she ran away.

Sehaj went to Veranda and stood beside her.
Everyone's attention diverted to her she politely smile at them.her father smiled her in dangerous way which was only identified to her,by warning her not to mess anything.She rolled her eyes and glared at him in return when she thought no one was looking at her,which made his father angry but he controlled himself.

But unknown to them this was noticed by two pair of eyes.

"I am Sehaj reet kaur,Savreen Didi's one and only beautiful and cute sister"She introduced her in her own style.