13

"Kihde sohne lagde pae dono" Guntaaz's Mami complimented to them as they descended the stairs.
(Look how much beautiful they are looking).

Savreen was leading the way and Guntaaz following her and holding her dupatta as it was brushing with floor.

"Dono ikk duje nu kihna fabh rhe ne" His Maasi too joined.
(They both are complementing each other).

As soon as they entered into the living room. They both got attacked by the Guntaaz's cousin who wanted to tease Guntaaz and their new Phabhi.
None of them didn't want to lose the opportunity of teasing the strict and disciplined Prof.Guntaaz.

"Pehla hi keh rhe aa Daffa hojo nahi mere toh bura koi nahi" Guntaaz muttered glaring at his cousins who were giving him teasing smiles.
(I am saying before handed get lost from here otherwise no is worse then me).

"Veere ehdi sohni kudi naal Tera viah hogya par hai tu hun vi jalkukad" Ruhaan Guntaaz's maternal cousin muttered giving  Savreen a charming smile and stinky eye to Guntaaz.
( you married such a beautiful girl but there is no benefit as you are still a short tempered and irritating person).

Guntaaz tilted his neck and saw his wife laughing at his cousin's remark.

"Phabhi aa teri tameez nal gal kar"Guntaaz sternly ordered placing his arm on Savreen's shoulder and made her stay close to him.
(She is your sister-in-law talk her with respect).

"Tusi chittar na Khaleo mere toh" Guntaaz glared all of his cousins.
(You all are gonna get ass whipped by me).

Ruhaan and other cousins ignored him and tried to merge Savreen in their talks.
Savreen liked all of their nature as all of them seems wonderful and chattering persons but she couldn't understand anything as all of them were speaking at one time.

"Dafa hojo nahi mai jutti kad leni"Guntaaz's voice boomed through the living room making Savreen flinched at his rude and sharp tone.
(Get lost otherwise I will beat you all with my shoe).

The cousins took less than second to shoo away.

"Guntaaz hadd aa aaj tah khush hoja" Gurpreet glared at her son.
(Guntaaz it's enough at least be happy today).

"Mumma i am really happy it's just I can't tolerate these stupids" He muttered clearly embarrassed as his mother just scolded him in front of his wife who is his student too and glared at his cousins who were standing in corner giving him smirk.

"Tu tah hi khijya hoeya"Her mother shaked her head.
(You are such a annoying and irritating person).

"Chal putt apan teria rasma kariye"she politely said to Savreen and glared at Guntaaz.
(Let's go and do all the rituals).

Savreen smiled and nodded and looked at Guntaaz who nodded assuring that he's coming.

"Ahaan Phabhi tah Veere bina ikk Mintue vi ni saardi" his cousin hooted from behind making Savreen closed her eyes in embarrassment and due to her shy and reserved nature.
(Ahaan Sister-in-law can't even stay for one minute without brother).

"Kadda jutti?" Guntaaz gave them his famous glare and yelled.
(Should I take my shoe off?)

Now his cousins got scared and they politely left and Guntaaz followed his ladies.

Savreen reached the living room where all the relatives were present. She politely wished all of them by joining her hands and bowing her head a little.

"Guntaaz sit with Savreen"One of the ladies said to Guntaaz.

Both of them sat on the mat which was placed in the centre.