8

Bhout pyaar ke saath Naye Saal ki Badhai ho aap sabhi ko💫💫💫❤️❤️

Next chapter coming in some minutes only😉

A little gift of double update from my side to you all on New Year❤️❤️

"Mai ni ja reha"Guntaaz stubbornly said sitting in Asian style on his bed.
(I am not going)

"Veere yaar man ja...nahi mere gaalan peniya" Jaskirat pleaded to him.
(Brother please understand, otherwise,I will get scolding)

"I don't want to marry,and am not going and that's final"He said before laying on his bed taking quilt over him and decreasing AC's temperature.

"Lageya final da,sidha hoke tyaar hoja"His mother said entering his room and snatching quilt from him.
(Huh Final,Get ready

"Kutteya,Hje tak Kache ch hi baithya,Besharama Tere waaste rishta dekhn ja rhe aa teh tu Kache ch baitha"Her mother shouted on top of her lungs getting enough of his bratty behaviour.
(You Dog,Still you are sitting only in underwear,we are going to see marriage alliance for you and you here is sitting in underwear)

"Mumma, neighbours couldn't hear it, please increase your volume"Jaskirat said in sarcastic way.

And got his mother glare.

"Get freshen up and Jaskirat take pair of Kurta Pajama for him"Her mother ordered them in a final angry tone.

After getting late almost about an hour they were in car with Guntaaz driving and his father on passenger seat,and Dadi at back accompanied by His mother and poor Jaskirat who was scrunched up between the ladies as both the ladies want to sit on window seat and his father cleary said that he will be sitting at front and he have to sit between both and that was torturous.

Guntaaz was driving with a normal speed taking directions from Apple Map.Trillions of thoughts were running in his mind.He was thinking about the girl,what will he ask to her if they are asked to talk alone,how will he be able to pacify the girl to say no as he clear couldn't because his mother warned her,or if by any chance they agreed to marry,will be able to keep her happy and many more thoughts were in his head.In short he was nervous.

Soon enough they were in a decent mohalla with simple looking houses.it looks like they all are from middle class families who live here.

Guntaaz parked his car in a empty space he found near drain.He parked and saw his elders entering in a old,small yet decent looking house.
He pressed his lips and went not after picking up the fruit baskets,sweet polythenes,with some suit boxes.

"Mumma came prepared,she even bought suits for roka"Jaskirat laughed seeing three-four suit polythenes in car's trunk
(Roka is basically Baat-Pakki hona in Punjabi or pre-engagemnet in English)

Guntaaz didn't reply as he didn't hear what he was saying because he was consumed in his thoughts.

Savreen's Side....

She reached her home near about 2'O clock.yes she came early as her mother called her home because of some matter.In whole ride in Rickshaw she was tensed about her mother and Sehaj,thinking about each circumstances she could.She was scared if her father did something to her mother or Sehaj.Between whole ride,she was praying continuously for their well being.

She ran to their house after paying the driver and ask about their health and took a long breath and thanked God after seeing both of them properly fit and fine.

Savreen was drinking water sitting on cot placed in veranda and she choked on her water after listening what was her mother saying.

"Kiii????Rishta mere liye aaj????"She spoke between coughs.
(What??Marriage alliance for me that too today?)

Immediately her eyes got watered and tears flow from them.

"Mumma,you know I don't like those creepy boys"She muttered shaking her head,as if trying to remove that scenes from her mind.Every marriage alliance that her father has brought are from creepy,drunkard, drug-addict guys.Only Savreen knew how much she have to beg her father to say no the marriage.how he would ask for money from her for his drugs and alcohol from her salary as a repayment of saying no the marriage alliance.

"Mera Bacha,Eh Rishta vadiya,mai khud munde de gharwaalean nal gal kiti aa aaj,bhout changge lok aa"Her mother hugged her and laid her head on her shoulder and lightly rubbed her back.
(My baby,this marriage alliance is so good,i personally talked with boy's family members,trust me they are so good)

After pursuing Savreen,her mother went to the kitchen to make some dishes.and sent Savreen to their room with Sehaj to make her ready for dekh-dikhai.

"Di,sachi eh rishta bhout changa,please haa kardeyo"For the first time Sehaj spoke since the Marriage alliance news was revealed to her.
(This marriage alliance is really good,please say yes.)

"You are that much eager to make me throw out of the house"Savreen asked with a pout.

"Yaar Di it's not time for joke,me and mumma personally did the whole background check on boy and his family after drunkard dog said about proposal for you and all"Sehaj replied opening a trunk to take out the suitable dress for her sister.

"I would prefer if you say yes this proposal because then you will be free from this hell hole,you won't have to look after us,pay for our expenses,you will be tension free.you will start to take care of yourself for once,kyuki yahan par toh aap humesha humare baare mei hi sochte rehte ho,kadi vi apne baare nahi sochde"Sehaj voiced out her thoughts
(You just think about us only,

"Please Di...just for me and mumma...please say yes and for once please enjoy your life too"Sehaj made her sit on chair and she herself sat on her knees and cupped her elder sister's face.

Savreen was looking at her with so much emotions.But the one was overpowering was the love.Love, Unconditional Love, which cannot be described in words that she holds for her sister and mother,her only family.

"Please Maan jao na"Sehaj pleaded with most innocent look on her pace,and a cute pout on her lips.
(Please say yes na)

Savreen smiled a little and pinched her chubby cheeks and nodded.

"Finally Finally.....i will get jiju.......yuppie....Thanku so much didi for giving me jiju"Sehaj screamed loudly with no-sense in her words.

Savreen shooked her head and stood up for kitchen to help her mother in cooking.

"Ohh Madam Kithe"Sehaj asked composing herself and asked her sister.
(Where to Madam?)

"To help mumma in kitchen"She replied.

"Di mumma is just putting dishes into crockery...we have already made everything for your 'voh'"She said giving special concentration on "Voh" to tease her sister with the name of her future husband and in-laws.

"Sehaj"She warned in annoyed voice as she was embarrassed.

"I am stopping today,but in future I won't "She Warned in cute voice.

Savreen shaked head at her behaviour.

"Now Go and change"Sehaj went outside to give privacy to Savreen.

Kaisa laga??

From next chapter,the plot will be fast..

Do vote and comment.

Bhout saara pyaar❤️❤️

Kaur.....