Comfort: (11)

Though the bride was supposed to be the one already ready in the bridal chamber waiting for her husband, here situation got a little different. The queen couldn't leave the royal guests unattended, she has to make sure all the arrangement for their stay are done and also check the security. She can't afford any mishap. So Queen requested her husband the prince consort Kim Namjoon to go to the room and take rest while she wraps up all the pending works. Though he was reluctant to leave her alone he had to leave when he realizes he has to understand Nasya's situations and him leaving will make things easier for queen because she won't have to pay attention to Namjoon every few minutes making sure he is fine and comfortable.

Queen is on the stairs walking towards her room. She is worried to leave Namjoon alone for long as she doubts Namjoon is spiraling.

"QUEEN!" she looks back with a frown, it only deepens seeing running Seokjin.

"Queen! (pants) prince Taehyung was cornered by the some of the citizens again."

"Where? Show me the way fast."

"No need Queen I already escorted prince Taehyung to his room. You told me to inform you instantly if things like this happen so I did."

"Your quick action is appreciated head guard Kim. I will look into the matter at the earliest convenience." Seokjin bows as she leaves for her room.

------

Warning: triggers

Queen enters absentmindedly as she is disturbed with the news of another cornering. But all her thoughts get out of the windows having Namjoon shaking badly sitting on the bed. She runs fast,

"JOON! Hey hey what's wrong? Tell me. I am here. Your queen is here. Shhh! Calm down. No one is here it's only me" she tries to touch him but he flinches badly.

"Don't touch me. Leave me please queen. Spare me please." Namjoon is crying hysterically repeating his words like mantra. It takes Nasya few minutes to understand he is having panic attack and he could not recognize her. The monster of his misery is queen ra-hee.

"I am Nasya, sweet pie. I am your wife. I am no queen. Hey sweet pie look at me. See it's me your wife Nasya." Hearing the repeated word 'Nasya' and 'wife' he looks up. His vision is still blurry because of tears.

"Wife?" asks with a childlike innocence.

"yess sweet pie your wife. See" Nasya forwards her hand for him to take or even touch it. With a shaky hand he touches her palm with his finger tips but flinches away and wails again.

"It's ok. Nobody is touching you, see. You are safe here. Joon-ah I won't be touching you sweet pie. Calm down. You are my husband baby, hmm? I am here."

"y-you w-won't t-touch m-me?"

"Not unless you want me hubby." He calms down a little but still hiccupping up badly. She offers him a glass of waters. He greedily drinks.

"You re-really will-will not touch me?"

"No I won't." calmly with so much fond eyes she looks at him. Sensing the tranquil posture he feels a little more assured.

"But I-I am your hus-husband though."

"That you are but let's grow little by little first. Eh? We are husband and wife so we don't have to rush because we are each others. Isn't it? Physical intimacy doesn't define a relationship. So don't over think. Let's take time to be ready for it. After all this will be both of ours first time." Her eyes are caressing his cheeks. She is still waiting for him to allow her to even touch his hand.