Belong[29]:

"I, Kim Jimin, take vows to fulfill my duty as king of Sovereignty as well as the minister of literature and arts." – Jimin descending the stage after bowing before the Queen.

"I, Kim Seokjin, take vows to fulfill my duty as king of Sovereignty as well as the minister of military and army." – as Seokjin too leaves the stage Namjoon draws the end of the function.

--------------------------------------------------.

"Your highness, Kim daejin and Kim malroni along with their children wish for an audience." -- The guard bows.

Hearing the name of attendees Seokjin's breathe hitches whereas his brothers and wife take glances at him in worry... Seeing Jin tremble Jungkook pats his back... Seokjin is praying to every god not to make a disaster out of the first day of attending the royal court as a king... His parents are here and he is shaking from inside.

"N-no n-nothing will go wrong jin-ah" he mumbles himself in assurance. He claps his hands tightly together to stop it from shaking in fear.

"Let them in" - Nasya approves keeping her eyes on her new husband who is trying very hard not to show publicly how shaken he is...

"Greetings your majesty, our lovely daughter-in-law!" --kim daejin greets dramatically and his family follows the suits.

"Rise! For what did we get the pleasure to see you here today?" - Nasya asks ever so calmly.

"We are here to inform you that your messengers committed a disaster your grace..." – daejin bows once again.

"And what is that?" - Namjoon asks raising his left brow while poking his cheeks. Daejin turns towards Namjoon, "They failed to send an invitation for my son's marriage that was held the day before yesterday. Please take a measure for this injustice my lord."

"Yes your majesty we missed such an auspicious occasion for their incapability. It breaks my fragile heart." - seokjin's mother expresses while sniffing.

"They failed to do nothing!" - Jungkook's voice booms in the hall. His face hardens in furry.

"Pardon your majesty?" - seokjin's father asks in confusion.

"As I said. Our messengers failed to do nothing short of things that you claim. We just didn't deem it necessary to invite or even inform you regarding the marriage. Those who were important were present in the marriage and that's all." - Jungkook clenches his jaw at the end.

"How can you be so ignorant my lords? We are the parents of the king." Daejin yells in rage.

"You are No One."- the queen exclaims calmly with finality.

"no one? Excuse me but I am your father-in-law, your highness. As your husband claims here that they intentionally didn't bother to inform us of the marriage, I demand a rectification and also, they are yet to provide us with the mansion address."

"(Raises a brow) Mansion? What mansion?" – Nasya sits straight.

"The mansion allotted to us". -- malroni says proudly without hesitation.

"Why would a mansion be allotted to you?" - Taehyung questions this time with an angry frown.

"Because we are the family of the king? What you are implying a king's parents will love in a hut?" – daejin replies smugly.

"Of course if this is what they can afford by their own expense."-- queen utters nonchalant.

"The disrespect? This is how a queen will talk to her father-in-law? This is what society will learn? Disrespecting?" -- Kim malroni screeches.