It calls for a change: [12]

There she is standing at the furthest corner of that palace, the part that is almost hidden in between trees, looking outside, lost in thoughts with a solemn face

There she is standing at the furthest corner of that palace, the part that is almost hidden in between trees, looking outside, lost in thoughts with a solemn face. If someone looks at her for sometimes they can't decide what is going on in her thoughts. The almost stoic person is looking more stoic void of any existing emotions and it halts the steps of the three people who came to look for her.

"My queen..." calls up Namjoon gathering some courage to face her. She looks at them over her shoulder with empty eyes.

"How can I help you?"

"We wanted to talk...."

.

"Now? Don't you think it would have been better to talk earlier?" in reply they stand silent.

"Alright. Let's talk. But before that can I talk to my husband alone." Both Taehyung and Jungkook nod and leave the couple behind.

"Why you took such a decision can I know? And why even you didn't let me in last night?"

"I was overwhelmed."—Namjoon

Nasya nods in understanding, "but taking such a decision where so many life is involved don't you think I have a say in it?" Namjoon hangs his head in shame.

"I really thought you will deny sharing me with anyone else so I left the decision on you. I can't go against my father face to face, he rarely ever advised me something I will regret but this time I wasn't, rather I am not strong enough to take such a big risk. I knew if you would say no my father will never question it. So why?"

"I know I understand you but when I got to know the cost of saying 'no' I could not be selfish. We started from the same broken point. At least I was loved my parents when they were still alive unlike Taehyung who was unwanted in his own home always, prone to abuse and harsh treatment. If I was to lose something then it was only me but Jungkook has to lose everything again, he suffered too. In the name of engagement they kept him imprisoned. You know everything Nas. If I deserve new happening so does they." Namjoon softly explains afraid to offend the Queen more.

"You do realise that you have to share everything with them? ME, MY TIME, MY AFFECTION AND MY ATTENTION? You know that right if they are to be married to me, I will never choose one over another? I will not neglect them even if they are 2nd and 3rd husband?" Her voice rose a bit in desperation.

"I know (gulp). That's why I could be more sure about my decision because you will be the safe place for all of us. (she looks back at him blankly) You won't let Taehyung feel unwanted; you will never let Jungkook get lost once again and I know you will always keep me safe and cosy, I know even when you will have two more person to take care your eyes always will follow me." He looks at her eyes with his own sparkled one.

.

.

.

"Hyung?"