Stone[27]:

"your majesty head guard Kim Seokjin is wishing for an audience on the practice ground." A guard announced coming to the court room bewildering everyone present there.

"why isn't guard Seokjin himself here to summon her grace?"—Taehyung asks stoically.

"to think he has been gone since last evening without notice and suddenly wishing for an audience!." – Jimin exclaims with frown.

"calling her highness to go somewhere else because someone is asking for an audience even if he is the head guard is disrespectful toward the Queen."—a scholar retorts somewhat in anger at the disrespect.

"quite! Is someone with him on the practice ground?"—Queen asks silencing every argument.

"no your majesty he was alone. Though he looked like he will pass out any time."—the guard mumbles at the end.

"King Jungkook, would you mind attending what head guard Seokjin is wishing for?"—Nasya politely asks her husband who has been silent in whole ordeal.

"sure my Queen."—Jungkook walks out followed by the guard who came to fetch her highness.

.

.

As Jungkook walks in, he finds Seokjin close to collapse. He almost runs to him, "Seokjin hyung? What- what happened? Oh god you are bleeding."—he tries to approach him but Seokjin shows his palm halting him on his steps. Jin asks weakly, "her highness didn't come?"

Jungkook frowns but still replies, "she is in the court hyung. Why do you even want to meet her here? You should have gone to her not the other way." Seokjin chuckles hanging his head low, "ofcourse! Why would she come to meet me, who am I?" he laughs loudly with tears streaming down. Jungkook looks at him skeptical, "hey? You alright? What happened? tell me. I will let her know. I am sure whatever your problem is we can help you deal with it."

Seokjin looks up at him and realizes she won't come. So he kneels suddenly dropping on his knees. Jungkook gets startled along with his personal royal guards who accompanied him.

"I am too exhausted to go on. I want to be saved. I want her to marry me or kill me, either way I want to be extricated." To say Jungkook wasn't shocked will be an utter lie. He opens his mouth to say something only to close it, gaping like a fish.

But before he could compose himself Seokjin continues, "my life has been nothing but unwanted. I have been burdened whole life. I don't wanna be a burden anymore. Even it is bothersome and heavy for me to carry on. I just have one wish that is to let her know I loved her till my last breath, that she came in my life like a hurricane swiping me up off my feet; seeing her standing for king Namjoon I realized what care is; seeing her always be there for him I learned what love is; seeing her going berserk for king Taehyung I got greedy wishing how it would feel to be loved by her; seeing her seeking comfort from you I imagined how it would feel if she would comfort me; seeing her managing her life steadily with king Jimin I lost my hope but then when I was willing to push everything to stop, I dared to reverie what if I confess my profound love? Will it change a thing? Will it provide me a safe place, a home, a belonging which I never got even when I had a mother, a father, a brother and a sister? Will I be valued? If not then I will simply continues what I was doing: pursuing my relief. What will change anyway otherwise, I have been always worthless, useless and unwanted for my own family. It won't make any change I know but being human I got delusional. I know being married to her assure nothing sort of them but at least I will belong to somewhere, to someone to whom I wished to be belonged. My king (he looks at Jungkook eyes) I plea to her highness to either marry me or kill me."