One step closer [13]:

"oh you are here? Where is Taehyung?"

"Namjoonie hyung, oh actually Taehyung needed to use the toilet in the last moment around the corner so he will be here in a minute."

Jungkook is restlessly looking around searching for something or someone, his face and posture is so frightened Namjoon almost thought as soon as he will see the Queen he will run for his life opposite side, "she has some works to do, she will be here after sometimes, let Taehyung come then we will talk, take a seat, she won't be here any time soon." Namjoon tries to calm the panicked boy down. With hesitation and still looking around Jungkook sits down not before throwing an accusing of lying look at Joon. Taehyung is coming running towards them. Seeing others seated he also sits down but he stands up again, "I think I need to go to washroom again." Before he can run again, Joon gets hold of his hand, "calm down she won't be here anytime soon." Taehyung visibly shrinks in relief.

"(clearing throat) you see, Nasya told me to talk to you two first, then she will come actually. She is afraid you two will be too much awkward to talk and think clearly. And seeing you two I am thankful that she choose to be late, my queen told me that Taehyung could not even talk." Getting teased by Namjoon, Taehyung shut his eyes in embarrassment, "I was sleeping ok? I didn't realize that queen was before me, I was startled and you can't blame me for that. After last day I didn't think that queen will be here early in the morning. You have no idea how I was standing there like a statue after she left. She didn't even told me why she wanted meet me and who will be there. I thought she is angry with your, I mean our decision and the breakfast will be the last meal of my life." Taehyung pouts explaining himself, and other two laughs. "stop laughing Jungkook as if you don't freak out coming to my room saying you are getting banished from the kingdom and (mimicking him) 'hyung forgive me hyung, hyung I did wrong to hyung, I was the one who broke you pen stand of your table hyung. Hyung I will miss you. Hyung you will also miss me right. Hyung I will name my child's name taehyung if I will be alive to get someone pregnant, no no queen won't banish me, she will kill me huaaaaaa.....'"

"(jungkook smacks his head) shut up." Namjoon is dying laughing at their miseries; he was so into the laugh that he fails to notice, with his every smack on the table a cup is jumping.

.

.

Too late.

(crash!)

He notices the cup when it is lying on the ground broken. Well thanks to the sacrifice of the cup the atmosphere are light enough to breath and talk.

.

.

"(rubs his forehead)I..I don't know what to say actually, or how to approach the situation but what I know is we need to work hard for this relationship to be established...... we are four in it but we need to act like one so that no one can work against us, we can become the most strong couple or the most fragile and weak together." – Namjoon says, his face saying it all how serious he is.