Paint[26]:

"Welcome to sovereignty Kingdom of the Kingsland." – Queen Nasya welcomes the western representative sitting on her throne gracefully followed by her husbands.

" – Queen Nasya welcomes the western representative sitting on her throne gracefully followed by her husbands

"Thank you your majesty." – the foreign minister bows before her then her husbands then sits on his assigned chair.

"Hope you are well rested and our people made your stay last night comfortable."

"It was your grace." Nasya looks at Namjoon signaling him to proceed.

"So shall we proceed?" – Namjoon asks.

"Of course."

"This is the first time western king has approached to any kingdom from the Kingsland. So why the change of mind if you don't mind me asking so?" – Namjoon asks seriously.

"Well before, approaching Kingsland had to be through sovereignty and it was of in no condition to accept and flourish our business because only sovereignty is connected to the ocean so we refrained. But you, your highness have developed the port to do the shipments. So here we are." – the foreign representative respectfully explains.

"Thank you for the comments. So how do you wish to seal the treaty?" – this time Jungkook speaks up because he is the foreign ministry king.

"Well as far as we have heard marriage treaty is out of the question so we can deal with the exchange of goods only."

Nasya smiles in appreciation. Then they complete the formalities of signing off and sealing the treaty. Then all the kings and Queen shakes hands with the foreign minister who came on the behalf of their king.

"We wish to have the honourable king and Queen in near future." – Nasya exclaims.

"Surely Queen. Umm. If you don't mind can I ask something to quench my curiosity?" – he hesitantly asks.

"We shall try our best to help you with your curiosity and questions." – Namjoon assures.

"Why her highness prefers to be called as Queen instead of empress even when she is the ruler of both sovereignty and floranda?"

"Actually my Queen doesn't want to carry the name of empress even after the joining of floranda because she wishes to wear the crown of Empress only when she will win the title through battle, war and blood."—Taehyung proudly explains.

-----------------------------------------------.

"I am taking dibs on Nasya tonight."—Jungkook exclaims while munching on his bread.

"what do you mean by dibs on me?" – Nasya looks at him stupefied.

"umm, I....like having you exclusively for me to night. Did I say it wrong? I read it somewhere you know while preparing for the western ministers."—he makes puppy eyes. Taehyung and Namjoon shrug not knowing the actual word for it.