The Ocean

The Heart Shaped Locket

Chapter 22

 The Ocean

Ellie's POV 

"SUBICCCCCCC!!!"  we all shouted as the minivan put a stop next to Chelle's resthouse. 

"Grabe ang ganda dito teh!"  Madonna said, observing the scenery. The beach next to the resthouse was beautiful! 

We entered the house while the boys took care of the luggage. Grabe, the house was so big! It was a modern style house. 

"Tara guys! There's 2 guestrooms dito, let's all share nalang! One for the boys and one for the girls"  Chelle said as she led us to our room.

"So, kung ganon, which room will Madonna stay at?"  Vito asked jokingly.

"HOY JUAN VITORIO DE ROSSI! TUMAHIMIK KA NGA KUNG AYAW MONG ILUNOD KITA SA DAGAT!"  Madonna shouted.

We all laughed. 

"Oh bat ka nagagalit? Eh curious lang naman ako kasi you're in the middle diba?"  Vito replied.

Madonna was clearly irritated, she took off the sandals she was wearing and started chasing Vito around the house.

"Hoy, magsitigil nga kayong dalawa!"  Chelle stopped them, at sumunod naman sila.

"Grabeeee! Ang ganda ng view!"  I thought as I looked at the serene scenery in front of me. White sand... clear waters.. the perfect place to swim!

We were here at Chelle's private beach, after putting away our things, we decided to go to the beach to swim and have a mini barbeque. 

"Mukhang ang lalim ng iniisip mo ah"  I heard someone say. I turned to my left and saw Nico.

He smiled and sat beside me on the white sand. 

"Bat nandito ka?"  he asked. "Why don't you join us there?"  he added, pointing at all our friends having fun while barbeque-ing and playing beach volleyball. 

"I just wanna observe the beautiness of the ocean. Nakakarelax lang. Diba ang ganda?"  I replied while still looking ahead.

"Ang ganda nga..."  Nico replied, I turned to him, and he was looking at me intently. I felt myself blush.

"Di ka naman tumitingin eh!"  I complained, and he chuckled.

"Alam mo Ellie, you remind me of the ocean."

"Huh?"

"Kasi, the ocean... it's beautiful in the surface, calm... pero if you go deeper, you see all these different species, and discoveries.. like the possibilities are endless. Just like you. You're so beautiful in the outside, yet if you get to know you more, there's a different kind of in-depth beauty. You have a beautiful soul."

"Alam mo ikaw, ang weird weird mo! May pa- ocean ocean ka pang nalalaman!"  I pinched his nose.

"Aray! Hahahaha. Masanay ka na.... From now on, I'm always gonna be here.. by your side. Whether you like it or not. I promise."  he said sincerely.

"Thank you." 

A/N:

I am really really sorry for the super late update! Nahihirapan kasi ako eh, I lost my inspiration for this story. 

And I've decided that I'll go on a hiatus for this story, for now... Until, I get motivated to write it again.

I am though, starting to write more One-Shots. Honestly for me those are easier and more fun to write.

Oh, while I'm at it, please check out my recent One Shot story, KimXi rin yun, it's called "Rest of My Life". Please do check it out.

Anyways, I'm sorry and thank you.

Till next update! 

Don't forget to watch Ina, Kapatid, Anak every weekday, last 2 weeks na lang! (whew, I'm so relieved!) and watch out for Kim and Xian's movie, Bakit Hindi Ka Crush Ng Crush Mo?, coming this July!

KimXi <3