Chapter 13 The Devils Return

My phone rings waking me up, I grab it off the coffee table it was only three in the morning however this was it better be important.  " Hello"?  Here's a pause and then I hear " Viviana"? I freeze " Lucian ,what do you want"?  I get up pacing " open the door I just want to talk please ,then I promise if you want me to leave after then I will.". I palm my forehead and hang up the phone, opening the door and letting Lucian inside. I back up putting space between us.  " What do you want "?  He looks down " I just wanted to apologize and ask if there was any way that we could get back together ."" I promise I've changed Viviana".  I cringe when I don't say my name. You know Ivan came or the money you stole."  Fear flashes across his face and he tries to get closer to me ,I hold out my hand to stop him. The close he gets the more pungent his odor gets and it starts to make my stomach churn. I rush to the trash can and vomit, wiping the back of my mouth and standing back up to face Lucian.  Lucian narrows his eyes looking at me before pushing me on the ground and punching everything he could reach and screaming " your such a whore I fucked up not killing you before I won't make that mistake again".  I try to dodge what I can crawling to the door when he kicks me in the stomach and the face knocks me out.  Waking up I try to move my hands but can't a familiar panic starting to rise in my chest.   My hands and feet are zip tied together and I'm laying down on the couch.  I managed to sit up and look around to see my front door barricaded with my dresser and all the windows had been blacked out.lucian was nowhere around, I start trying to chew through the zip ties holding my wrist when I heard his voice and immediately stopped. " breaking free will only make this worse".  I look up at Lucian now standing In Front of me. Fear runs through  my body and I vomit again nearly missing his shoes. Lucian punches a hole in the wall making me look up at him. " WHo knocked you up"? I start laughing. This man was seriously mental " I'm not pregnant and you are completely out of your mind".  He grabs my wrist dragging me to the bathroom, on the sink are two pregnancy tests and my smile fades. He cuts the restraints on my wrist " take them and tell me !" The anger in his voice caused me to obey immediately. When I'm finished he replaced the zip ties he cut with new ones and we wait for the results.  My mind is racing, there was no way I could escape this time Nisiah was at home  and I knew since the Ivan incident that Theo hadn't been watching the apartment much so this was how I was going to die .  Lucian pulls me out of my thoughts by breaking the mirror and throwing the test in my lap I grab them in shock * positive*  " I'm pregnant". He snears " No shit". He drags me back to the couch and starts pacing frantically and I start crying . I can't tell him that it's Nisiah's  because then he would know of my infidelity and draw this out, giving me death without mercy.
" I swear Viviana  I did everything for you and then you go and get pregnant! I told you that you belong to me . Always"!  I stop crying and become pissed " you beat me , neglected me, violated me and then left like I meant nothing to you".  Lucian gets in my face and yells " who the fuck is the father? It's not me I've been gone for weeks and out can get pregnant from where I put it last.." Lucian stops tilting his head to the side causing a shiver to run down my spine.  "The weekend I was at the casino, you cheated on me ." I look down and as soon as I do he punches me In the face repeatedly and cussing me out.  I started begging for him to stop but he doesn't let me get a word out.  I can feel myself fading with every punch,I start to pray for my child and for Nisiah and then silence and darkness welcome me.