~The Places You'll go~

Saturday
June 3, 2017
7:30 AM
~~~~~

"Nana? Nana?"

Natasha furrowed her brows and turned over in her cot hearing the sound of a certain someone's voice already begging for her attention.

Nat barely had the energy to open her eyes at first, but slowly woke up realizing Ivory was most likely still waiting for her to wake up.

"Nana? A-Are you awake Nana?"

"I am now." Nat replies, yawning and sitting up. She came face to face with the small girl, her crazy Afro tied back into a bun, a sad expression written on her face.

"What's wrong? Why so sad?" Natasha asks concerned.

"I peed my pants..."  Ivory says trying to refrain from crying.

"Aww is your bed wet Angel?"

"Nuh-uh...I-I try to get up and ask m-my Daddy to come with me to go potty but I had an accident."

"Oh no, it's okay sweet heart, it happens sometimes."

"I-I was scared Daddy will be m-mad at me so I come a-and get you Nana." Ivory says getting herself worked up.

"I'm sure Daddy wouldn't be mad at you...accidents happen sometimes. How about we go clean up okay?"

"Kay..." Ivory says frowning, rubbing her eyes. Ivory slowly stepped back to make room for Natasha to get up from her cot and Nat stretched her arms over her head and Ivory held her hand and walked with her to get her wash bucket and a clean pair of clothes.

"Come on sweets." Natasha says ushering Ivory along.

"Here, hold this for Nan." Nat says giving Ivory her bucket. Ivory stood with her head hung low, and tears in her eyes.

"Ivory it's okay sweetheart, you don't need to be upset. Nana's got you." Nat says using the water pump to fill the wash bucket with water.

"Come." Natasha says to Ivory, as she grabs onto her hand and follows her closely back to the small guest home Natasha had been staying in for the duration of her stay in Wakanda.

Natasha's guest home wasn't very far from Bucky and Ivory's home hence why a lot of the time Bucky didn't seem to mind when Ivory would wander off to go be with Natasha. He always knew where to look for her and he knew she was in good hands either way, so he knew he had no reason to worry.

"So you didn't wake daddy up and tell him you came over here with me?" Natasha asks the girl with an eyebrow raised. Ivory stood in silence for a moment while she watched Natasha lather up the soap in the wash rag.

"Nuh-uh..." Ivory says looking down at the grass.

"You mad at me Nana?" Ivory asks.

"No sweetheart Nan could never be mad at you." Natasha says washing the girl's body.

"I just want you to understand that you should tell Daddy when you leave to come be with me, I'm sure he gets worried." Nat tries to explain to the girl.

"B-But Nana..."

"No 'Buts' I think you should tell Daddy where you are so he doesn't worry about you. Do you want him to be sad if he thinks you're lost?"

"No..." Ivory sighed, with a small pout on her lips. "I-I'm sorry Nana, Don't be mad at me okay?"

"Hey, look at me sweets..." Natasha says tilting the girl's chin up making eye contact with the girl.

"I am not mad at you, I love you very much and you could never give me a reason to be mad at you...I just want you to be safe. You understand?" Nat says smiling.