35. 🔥Illy's lust

🫧

🫧

WEDNESDAY
October 24, 2040
6:57 PM

They followed Stefan into a lavish room with rich, blood-red velvet couches.
At one end of the room was a bar stocked full of aged wines and an ice bucket with champagne sat on the counter.

Stefan approached the bar and started pouring them wine as Abigail trailed behind him, now wearing a soft pink dress with ruffles and lace, and thigh high socks with her white Mary Janes.

Illy didn't see Avery anywhere in sight as they got comfortable on the plush couches, glasses in hand, and Dominik wrapped an arm around her shoulder while pulling her into his side.

"A shame you two can't stay for dinner," Stefan was pouring himself a drink, ignoring the fact that Abigail had been tugging on his shirt all along,

"Yes, well our schedule is quite hectic this week, as you know," Dominik replied, apologetic.

"I get it. Time is money," Stefan nodded sagely as he leaned against the counter, "We'll just have to reschedule when I get back from my trip in two weeks," He took a sip before continuing, "By the way, how much stock did you recommend again? I don't know the full scope yet but I can invest three million and maybe some more after the test run."

Dominik smirked, "A bit pushy aren't we?"

"It's a sure thing," Stefan shrugged, "So I'm not taking no for an answer. As a matter of fact, I need to run a contact or two by you. Not now, but soon."

Dominik chuckled, a knowing glint in his eyes, "Your greed will be your downfall."

"Hey, I have a very demanding little girl to afford," He flashed Abigail a wink but she only glared angrily up at him.

Dominik's smiled then, "I'll make it happen."

"That's my boy." Illy thought Stefan looked even more attractive when he smiled.

"No, Abigail," He peeled Abigail's fingers off his sleeve when she tried taking his wine glass, "I already told you, you're not allowed until you start using your words. Say please."

Abigail began to stomp and whine and Illy grimaced as if there was a ticking bomb in the girl's place about to explode. And she was right. A sudden crash caused her to jump when Abigail slapped the glass right from Stefan's hand, his face and shirt now splattered with red all while she was glaring up at him, fists clenched tightly by her sides and her little chest heaving angrily.

Sheesh, Illy blinked.
And Dominik was worried about her being good?

"That does it," Stefan took Abigail by the elbow, leading her over to the refrigerator where he grabbed something with a curse and then marched her back to one of the couches while she was batting and tugging against him.