Chapter 22

I drop my list off at the office for headmaster Lightner during the end of lunch. I feel pretty happy when I think of how annoyed she'll be since I was supposed to drop it off before lunch. Hopefully, this doesn't end up screwing me over and I still get my stuff back tonight like Lightner promised.

After lunch I either have Ritual Sacrificial Magic on days 1,3, and 5 or Art of Possession on days 2, 4, and 6. Because it's day 6 on the school calendar I have Art of Possession which I'm nervous for but also hoping that it teaches me something like how not to get possessed.

Knowing it's an elective and oddly specific I mentally prepare myself to take on the class alone. Even though I don't particularly like Adric and Jenny doesn't particularly like me it's still nice to see a familiar face. However, I feel like there's hope and slowly but surely I'm winning Jenny over. After all, she could of sat with anyone at lunch and she sat with Adric and I. On the other hand, I have a feeling she doesn't have any friends because all the werewolves here follow Jack like obedient little puppies. And I highly doubt he hasn't said anything nasty and belittling about Jenny to the pack members.

The class is in the basement which to me is a bad sign. Instead of being held in lecture hall it's in a large room with little light. Getting to the basement was bad enough since there's no natural light anywhere and my only thought was it would be the perfect place to murder someone. Thankfully, I didn't get murdered on the way but there's still a chance on the way out.

"Oh that's just great", I say to myself as I walk in and take in all the unlit candles and the large star pentagram thing on the floor. "It's for sacrifices", a scary red devil guy says suddenly beside me. Where the hell did he come from? My first thought is hell but that seems a little too obvious.

"Aren't you a scared little thing. Sure you're in the right class?"

"Stop patronizing her Waldo", says a male voice which belongs to thankfully someone normal-ish looking. I mean, he would be normal looking if he wasn't so hot.

With long reddish blond hair that falls just past his chin, the guy is tall but not too tall. He's big and obviously works out. Though there's an edge to him because he's so different from the stereotypical jock. He's wearing a thin white button up shirt that's half buttoned up and black pants that fall low on his hips. He has rings on about every finger and multiple earrings in each ear. His nails are painted black but they're chipped. I just know if Shawn and Trevor were here they would call him a faggot just for dressing like this. Than again, maybe not because this guy could definitely kick both their asses.

I'm blushing hard because he's so freaking hot so I focus on the only other thing I can, "Waldo?" I say with a laugh, "your name is Waldo?" Waldo looks at me with a frown, "what's wrong with my name? Waldo is a great name", he says, pushing his chest out, full of gusto like he's trying to convince himself.

"Why is that funny to you?" He asks me again and I should be really concerned that I've just managed to piss him off. He's this massive, a scary, red demon with horns the size of my arms but I can't get over that is name is literally the most unthreatening name you can get. "Nothing, it's just you're named after a character in a children's book. A character who you don't resemble at all."

Waldo frowns, "Where's Waldo was one of the only books available in hell." I freaking knew it! I knew he was from hell!  Waldo looks to his insanely attractive friend who is laughing his ass off.

"I don't believe we've met love, I'm Alistair, Alistair Page", he says with a devilish smile.

I'm so distracted by his looks that it takes me a second to place the name. Than it hits me, Page as in convicted murderer Sylvester Page.