Chapter 36

Allyson

I had no idea what to do at all. Christa was crying with her face in her hands. Dolores was the first one to act, she got down on her knees beside Christa to stop her from crying anyhow as I sat there stunned.

My blood was almost boiling.

"Fuck," Adam almost shouted as he stood up from where he sat with his hand moving through his hair. He was almost pulling on his hair in frustration. Alex stood up following him, I could see from his body gestures that he was following Adam as if he could do something wrong or fly away.

My eyes went to Noel who sat there almost stunned. His eyes were wide as he looked ahead, he wasn't blinking at all, and for a moment even I couldn't. All the things Adam had spoken of and Christa had told made me want to puke my guts out violently.

Marking, blood, slave. My mind was almost spinning. Yes, I have read about those things. I had read almost all of those things but this was absolute abuse of even that. How could people do something like this in the name of pain and pleasure?

"Maybe you are getting it all wrong, Christa," Dolores cooed. "If that would have been the case. Do you think he would have stayed away from you for so long? It has been three years I assure you he would have made a move by now."

Hello Everyone here is the new chapter! Hope you all like it! Fingers crossed and praying.

Read the chapter absolutely free on RADISH or INKITT. Thank you !