09. pk sports festival! go!

chapter 09. "PK sports festival! GO!!

 "PK sports festival! GO!!

beep beep beep

"hmmmmm...." I yawn as I sit up in my bed.

beep be-

"shut the f*ck up." woah!! It's deja vu!! 

Anyway, I need to get ready since I still have to go to the PK sports festival.

Groaning as I get out of bed then stretched afterward. 'Well, time to shower.' I thought, getting in the bathroom to shower.

I start the shower and then turned the faucet to cold. I still hadn't gotten used to it but oh my goodness it feels amazing.

After taking a cold shower, I got out of the bathroom to change to my uniform.

In the mirror, I fixed my bow in the collar of the uniform, then grabbed my bag then went downstairs to get some water for the sports festival.

'I'll just change to my gym clothes there.' I thought as I got the bento I made for myself last night. I put my shoes on as well as my headphones.

{  PK SPORTS FESTIVAL  }

"Listen up everyone! We only have one goal today! Victory!!" Hairo said to our class/team.

"yeah!!" most of our class said.

.

"They sure are enthusiastic huh..?" I asked Saiki while sweat dropping.

'yeah...' Saiki replied

"I thought you weren't gonna come?" 

'well, my parents forced me... "No! you need to go!" "I brought my video camera just for this!" my parents said.'

"Pft-..."

.

"Never give up, class three!!" "yes!!"

"how long are they gonna keep this up-? they're too loud..."

"Sports festival huh..? What a joke. This is one of the rare times we can agree on something." Kaido said.

"You're just bad at sports." Nendou said. I just noticed how perfectly his bandana fits with his ugly ass haircut. while for Kaido... um..