Part 11

When I wake up the next morning, I take notice of the slight breeze going past my bare shoulders. I take a deep breath, moving slightly and cuddling up into the body next to me. I'm still cold, so instead I flip over hugging the blanket up to my body and trying to get back to sleep.

The sun is shining in through my window when I roll over so I sigh and sit up, letting the blanket fall down. I look to my side, seeing violet asleep next to me, her mouth slightly open and snores filling the silence of the room.

The next thing I do is look around my room, mine and her clothes randomly discarded on the floor, my spider tech gear on the shelf. I move my hand up, rubbing my eyes and swinging my legs over the edge of the bed, reaching down for my pair of shorts and my shirt. My bra is still on the couch or on the floor next to it.

I send one final glance to vi before I stand up and walk outside. The first thing I see is a set of chocolates and a small note on the counter so I walk to it and grab it.

"Sorry for last night, ps I've given you this chocolate but I'm going to eat it anyway. Love your best friend :p If that needs more clearing up it's Louis"

Fucking idiot. Now that I recall it, that incident last night was funny. Thinking about it makes me remember what actually happened.

Pale hands grip the bed sheets, breathy gasps and moans filling the rest of the room. Our clothes thrown in any direction and our breaths intermingled with each others. My hand moves slowly, teasingly slow, rubbing and curling against the one spongy spot inside her, drawing strong reactions out of her and making her eyes roll into the back of her head.

"Clem... clem, clem... fffuck, oh my god..." Her hands move from clutching the bedsheets to my shoulders. She leans up, suppressing her moans with my mouth. "Mmh?" I encourage, humming against her lips, kissing back with the same amount of desire she holds.

There's no response from her, other than a moan and the rocking of her hips on my hand. I smirk down at her, moving my free hand to go around her back to hold her into me. She uses this as a chance to kiss down from my neck to suck a bruise into my collar bone. It won't last as long as her normal ones, seeing as she only spends a couple seconds or so on that area before she moves down, cupping one of my breasts and taking the other in her mouth again.

"Tell me what you want vi..." A gasp escapes my mouth when she decides to bite down. Not hard, but not lightly either. Enough to give pain but pleasure at the same time. She looks up to me, releasing my breast and kissing up my clavicle to my neck, nipping at wherever she can get.

My bedroom door opens and violet yelps, using my body to cover her naked one. I turn my head only, seeing as I'm completely bare from the waist up. Louis stands shocked at my door before reacting and turning around, shutting my door shouting a simple 'sorry'. Thankfully I was wearing shorts.

I look back to vi who's covering her chest and crossing her legs over the other and using whatever cover my body gives her. "You didn't lock my door!?" Making sure I whisper, I speak. "I didn't except him to randomly show up!?" She uses the same tone as me. "You think he saw anything?" She asks. Slowly I ease my fingers out of her, drawing a whimper once I do but I reach down, grabbing my shirt and pulling it over my head.

"I'll go speak to him." I give her a quick kiss before I open my door slightly so I can slide out without flashing Louis anymore than he has been.

"Lou?" He's facing away from my door and towards the kitchen when I call him. "Uh... you have got clothes on right?" I roll my eyes.

"No I decided to come out naked and ask if you wanted to join in for a threesome. Obviously I have clothes on you dumbass." I walk over to him, he turns his head to face me.