Part 19

Sorry this has taken so long to get out, I've been sick for a couple weeks and I've been busy with appointments. This is rushed but I haven't uploaded in awhile so I hope this makes sense. (And yes I used lines from tomb raider.)

When I finally come too, I'm confused. Which is expected. I have no idea where I am and I have a headache which is making my vision blurry. Surprisingly I have my phone, which I figured they would've taken so I attempt to reach for it, only to feel the handcuffs around my wrist.

I'm tied to a chair that much is obvious, the wooden and hard feeling beneath me and the way my hands bend behind the back rest with handcuffs keeping me from attacking, but I can reach into my pocket for my phone so I do, grabbing it and starting to record before shoving it back in my pocket. I could use it for evidence when I report Larry's gang.

"Sir, she's awake." There's a female voice so I look up. Two woman guards stand infront of a door, a crossbow each. "Good." A familiar male voice which I make out as Larry. He walks in, Lilly behind and a masked woman beside them.

"Clementine." Larry starts, I look up. "You're that scared of me you had to have me handcuffed to a chair?" I ask, a smirk on my face.

A man behind me kicks my left leg, making me groan in pain. "Abel. Stand down." Lilly speaks. I glare at the group infront of me. "You cu-" I get backhanded by the same person, the smack echoing through the room.

I look up the them again, glaring at Larry who stands in front of me. But he moves to the side, Lilly on his other as a person walks between them so I'm infront of a masked woman.

"Number forty two. Take your mask off." Larry tells them, and they do. Reaching up and pulling the mask off.

"Minerva." I glare at her. "You're forty two." I scoff and attempt to pull my arms out from the handcuffs, only for it to stop me and keep me to the chair.

"You've been studying us at the delta?" She smirks, sitting down after dragging a chair to be infront of me. The delta. That's what they call themselves.

"We could use someone like you here." I hear Larry speak.

"You don't have a purpose in life, do you?" Minerva speaks. "With us at the delta, we can provide you one." She adds, smiling down at me.

"Are you kidding me? I've seen how The Delta operates." I try to stand up again. I keep forgetting. "Is that a no?" Lilly asks so I glare at her.

"It's a no fucking way!"

They all stare at me before I speak. I smile slightly, turning my head up but glaring at minerva specifically. "Tell me, Minerva. Did you join the delta before or after you started fucking violet?" Minerva looks to me. A scowl crossing her features.

"I loved violet." I huff a laugh.

"No, no you fucking didn't. You never loved her. You used her." I state.

"What do you do with your life?" She changes the subject, slowly walking towards me. "I assure you, being here in the delta will give you a much more interesting life than the one you have. And maybe you'll actually find a woman who's better than her." I scoff after she says that, and then gets a glare from me. She's acting like she's in charge.

I turn my head down to the ground as she walks closer until she's leaning forward, rambling on about how I'd be better off with the delta until she's standing in front of me. That's when I look up, spitting in her face and smirking, only to get a boot kicked into my shoulder, knocking the chair over and making me land on my handcuffed hands. I cough as the pain shoots through my body, then I get a gun pointed In my face by the guy. "We're done here."