Part 9

"Clem" I hear my voice in a whisper. Arms are wrapped around my waist so I hum, rolling over so I'm facing the person who's talking to me. "Can you go get me nuggets?" It's violet. I take a deep breath through my nose and turn my head towards my alarm clock. 4:34am.

"At half four?" I ask, my voice is really low. She hums. "Please?" She's giving me that look.

"Can't you get them?" I ask, looking up to her. I close my eyes again though.

"I've got cramps. Please?" She pleads again. I take another deep breath and sit up, rubbing my eyes and standing up. "You need anything else?" I ask, grabbing my jacket, phone and shoes.

"Chocolate milkshake." She smiles at me. "Oh and kisses. Loads. And hugs." She's never acted like this before but I don't really mind, soft violet is my favourite.

"Mkay... I'll be back." I mumble again, rubbing my eyes. "Love you clem. And thanks." I hear. I don't get to reply when I walk out so instead I grab my mask and webshooters. No way in hell am I walking there.

Louis is sleeping on the couch when I walk out. I feel bad. He's always sleeping on the couch. I'll sort that out later though. I pull my mask over my face and walk to the spare room window, climbing out and shooting a web flinging myself to the nearest McDonald's.

I'm the only one in there when I get there and all of the workers look at me shocked. "Uh what would you um... like?"

"Can I get 20 nuggets and a chocolate milkshake. And an oreo McFlurry. Please." I reach into my jacket pocket, grabbing my phone and grabbing my card from my phone case. I get why they might be shocked. Some random person in a spiderwoman mask walks into McDonald's at half four.

"Are you the real spiderwoman?" I hear, so I look up and see someone get hit from behind the counter. "Uh... yeah I am."

"Where's your suit then?" Another person asks, I bring my hand up and just pull down my shirt slightly. I'm wearing my suit underneath, kinda forgot to take it off. "Huh, cool." He walks off.

"12.37 please." I pay with my card, and after I do I put it in my phone case and pocket my phone again. It doesn't take long for them to get my order so I grab it, thank them and walk outside swinging back to my apartment. I pull my mask off just incase and walk into my room where violet is tracing her finger where I was laying with her eyes closed.

"Vi." She sits up and grins when I sit down, handing her the bag. "Thanks clem. Love you." She grabs her nuggets and starts to eat. I smile, leaning forward and planting a kiss to her cheek. "Love you too. I still can't believe you woke me up just for nuggets."

She smiles at me, swallowing one of the nuggets. "Sorry. I would've went to get them. I just have really bad cramps." I shake my head at her reaching into the bag and grabbing my McFlurry just slowly eating it.

After I eat it, I throw my mask into my shelf and take my webshooters off, laying them next to the mask so I can crawl back into bed. Not before I take my shoes and jacket off though. By the time I do violet has finished eating so I lay down and let her crawl to me.

I hold her close, resting my arm around her back and my other on the back of her neck, planting quick kisses to her forehead while she closes her eyes.

I wake up a couple hours later by my ribs basically getting crushed. I open my eyes and see dreadlocks. "Louis! Get the fuck off me!" Violets voice.

"I want in on the cuddling." Louis pouts.

"I'll kick you off the bed." Violet spits. I move my leg, holding it against Louis's stomach and kicking him back, making him fall off the bed. And then I snuggle back into violet and close my eyes.