Episode 4; What if...

Vivian wants to tell Jim, that Usurna is working for Gunmar, but somehow they both get stuck in a past, where Jim didnt pick up his Amulett. They have to get back to the present, so they can stop Usurna and Gunmar from taking over Trollmarket. But is Vivian even strong enough for that?

Vivian tried to stay calm, which was very difficult for her at that moment. She had to tell Jim and the others about Usurna's evil plan, but... wouldn't that be dangerous for the course of History?! ,,No! I've messed up the timeline enough! It's already too late to undo this anyway, I might as well mess up the timeline even further!" she thought to herself. She looked out from behind the box she was sitting behind. Usurna and the changeling picked up a huge pile of gaggletacks from the ground and hid them in a large chest. "You really couldn't have found a better hiding place, could you-" Vivian continued to think.

"May Gunmar's reign begin!" Usurna grinned devilishly. She looked at the stairs where small pebbles were falling. She thought she heard footsteps. But she couldn't know that it was Vivian who had just run up the stairs. Vivian ran all over Trollmarket, hoping Blinky was back from his little trip to the Arcadia High School. But no. Blinky was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly she ran into Vendel. "Vendel!" she was frightened and Vendel rolled his eyes, "Oh... it's you! Shouldn't you be with the human trollhunter?! Why are you wandering around here like that?" Vivian opened her mouth, she wanted to tell him about Usurna and her plan. But she hesitated. Vendel would definitely never believe her. And if he did, then whole Trollmarked would burt out into panic. That would be the wrong approach.

"Uhh... yes! I'm looking for Blinky! He wanted to give me lessons in Trollish! I think this language is so interesting, just like the whole troll culture!", that was a lie. Vivian didn't give a damn about troll culture, or at least the language. But Vendel seemed impressed, "Oh, how nice that fleshbags are so interested in us trolls! Blinkous just went to his library!" "Thank you Vendel!" Vivian smiled at him, walked a little and then the smile on her face dissapeared again and she rolled her eyes. Then she ran to the library. Blinky sat on a stack of books and talked to Aaarrrgghh!!!. "We cannot allow Jim to face the tribunal like this and risk so much just to protect his friends and us!"

"Jim's behaviour!" Aaarrrgghh!!! said and placed his large hand on Blinky's stone shoulder. "Blinky! I have to talk to Jim! Is he still at school?" Vivian asked hastily. Blinky agreed with a nod. Vivian looked at her phone. It was already half past five in the afternoon, somehow she doubted that Señor Uhl kept them at school for so long. She tried to call Jim, but it just rang and no one picked up. "I'm going to him now! It can't wait!" she said, put her phone away and ran out of the library. But she didnt even walk 10 meters then she saw two Krubera trolls carrying away the armored Jim, who was squirming in their tight grip.

Usurna walked behind them. Jim saw Vivian and called her name. The young sorceress was in shock. Had Usurna already begun her sinister plan?! Of course! Their first goal was to get rid of the Trollhunter. And this had already begun and the goal was within reach. Claire and Toby came running behind, Vivian stopped them, "Stop! Where are they bringing Jim? Why are they even bringing him away?"

"Usurna said he betrayed the trolls!" Toby said worriedly. "Oh no she didnt... Come with me! We'll find out what's going on right now!" Vivian was angry. Usurna was such a dirty liar! But everyone believed her! Why was everyone so blind?! They followed the Krubera until they saw them taking Jim to the dungeons. As soon as Usurna and the other two disappeared into the hallway with Jim, two other Krubera trolls stood in front of the path so nobody could get through. Because when Vivian, Claire and Toby stood in front of them, the two trolls crossed their spears and indicated that the three wouldt be able to get through here.