✨Episodeguide✨

Season 1
1. Time unfolds differently
Jim traveled back in Time, to give the amulet to Toby, so everyone can be saved. But did he thought about the consequences this could bring? Did he know what will happened to the Universe? No. But its worse than he could ever imagine.

2. everybody's secrets
Jim knows that Vivian got a secret. And Vivian knows that Jim got a secret. They both try to find out about the secrets of the other, but they dont know what disturbing actions this will have.

3. Mother of a spider
Jim brings Vivian to school where they are supposed to take care of a flour baby for the next 24 hours. But soon enough, the trollhunters find out about a monster that is running around in Arcadia. Together they try to get rid of it and Vivian meets Steve and Eli, the Creepslayerz

4. What if...
Vivian wants to tell Jim, that Usurna is working for Gunmar, but somehow they both get stuck in a past, where Jim didnt pick up his Amulett. They have to get back to the present, so they can stop Usurna and Gunmar from taking over Trollmarket. But is Vivian even strong enough for that?

5. All of us are weirdos
2 new students arrive at the Arcadia Oaks High but they are acting very strange. No wonder then, that Vivian suspects them of being strange not-normal kids. And soon she finds out she was right, but before she can find out more, she has to get Toby out of the whole police thing, because Detective Scott suspects him of being a thief.

6. How to survive your class trip
The class is having a class trip to New Jersey. Good for Vivian, because apparently thats where her village was, before it burned down. She makes a plan but it doesnt go clean and comfortable as she expected, because of a few little interruptings.

7. Why Merlin sent me here
Claire is still possessed by Morgana. To help her the trollhunters go to the shadow realm but as something weird happens, Vivian finds out the truth from the other timeline.