1: mystery woman

I hugged my puffer jacket close to my body as I walked through the streets of Hackney with my head down.

I hadn't lived here for long but I knew how dodgy it could be, especially since I worked at the no.1 cafe aka the local gang spot.

many gang members would come in and sometimes even start fights, but I need the money.

my boyfriend donivan wasn't working so I had to help him as much as I could when the benefits weren't enough.

we didn't have the best relationship but at least I wasn't completely alone.

the streetlights around me flickered on and off and some even shook in the cold, January wind.

'ay miss come chat to me' I heard a deep voice call.

I quickly sped up, not wanting to see what he wanted to 'chat' about.

'hey you deaf ? can u not hear man ?' he questioned, following behind me.

'don't ignore my brudda' another voice said.

fuck

I looked back briefly to see them getting too close so I quickly shot off.

as I was running I felt myself crash into someone, almost knocking myself off my feet as they stood firmly.

'fuck man I'm so sorry' I breathed looking up at the girl.

she was wearing a green jacket and had a durag on. she was kind of fit not gonna lie.

'where you rushing of to ?' she questioned.

'aye come back' the two men yelled, running around the corner.

'fuck off' I shouted, again running away as fast as I could.

as I turned down an alleyway I'd never seen before I quickly noticed it was a dead end.

'fuck man' I gasped, going to leave when they came round the corner.

'shit shit' I breathed.

'nowhere to run sweetheart' one of them grinned, shoving me against a wall by my shoulders.

'get off me' I growled, wriggling about in his harsh grip.

'stay the fuck still' he yelled, slapping me before shoving face into the wall.

he moved the hair from my neck, breathing in my ear.

'you gonna be quiet or do I have to make you ?' he grinned.

'get the fuck off' I shouted, kicking him in the balls.

'ah fuck' he seethed as his friend punched me hard sending my to the floor.

I pushed myself up, a rock in my hand before slamming it into the second guys face.

by then the other man had me face first against the wall again asking his friend if he's okay.

'you know your done right' he laughed 'your gonna get it'

'please, get off' I cried, fear finally taking over.

'oi man, get off her' I heard a female voice yell from the end of the alley.

'who the fuck are you, do you know this dyke looking bitch' he asked me gripping my hair tightly.

I ignored him, trying not to cry.

'answer me then' he growled, shoving me harder against the brick wall.

'no' I sobbed.

'doesn't matter bruv, move now' she spoke, lifting her shirt up slightly showing a black handle.