9: kill a man

my eyes opened to see roof tiles above a dimly lit room.

I sat up and saw sully lay next to me, not moving.

'sully' I coughed, scooting over to him.

'sully get up'

I shook him lightly, trying to get him to move.

a feeling of dread came over me as he didn't get up.

slowly, I rose to my feet, searching the store.

I quietly crept down each isle, inspecting the contents.

my eyes scanned over a shelf that a knife had been carelessly discarded on.

as I picked the knife up, I heard shouts down the hall, through the doors.

quickly, I crouched down holding the knife.

'where the fuck are they !' I heard a man's voice echoed.

I recognised the voice but I don't know where from, who was he.

I began sneaking over to where sully was when the doors swung open.

dushane, I think he was called, pushed his way through, khadeem trying to hold him back.

I watched as the two fought, khadeem seeming to be winning.

he held dushane down by his throat as he gasped for air.

cautiously, I got up, holidng the knife above me as I stood over khadeem.

I watched as the life began to drain from dushanes eyes as he silently begged me to do it.

can I really kill a man.

can I do this.

I closed my eyes tightly as I slammed the knife down onto khadeems back.

he looked up at me, holding onto the back of his shoulder.

he toppled backwards and I quickly pinned him down, straddling him.

again, my arms raised over my head before I brought the knife down into his chest blood splattering over me as I did.

I watched as he paled, felt his body stop moving underneath me as he took his last breath.

tears ran down my face as I pulled the knife out of him, dropping it to the floor.

the metal clattered to the floor as I sobbed, my hands shaking in front of me.

dushane struggled to get his breath back as a familiar figure rushed in.

my ears rang loudly, blood dripping off my nose.

tears continued running down my face as two arms pulled me toward them.

my face hid in the person's chest as I tried to hold in my tears.

'cmon Jay, we gotta go' jaqs familiar voice whispered.

I let her pull me up off the ground, holding me by my shoulders as my eyes drifted to khadeems bloody body.

'don't look it's fine' she instructed, covering my face.

we came out the building, sully and dushane beside us as it was set to flames.

the four of us piled into romys car and he quickly drove off as I sat in the middle seat with my eyes on the road ahead.

the car ride was silent as romy drove to summer house, other than the occasional cough from sully.

we pulled up to sullys boat and jaq got out to help him get in, leaving me dushane and romy in the car.

'romy give us a minute' dushane instructed.

romy nodded his head, stepping out of the car and going on his phone.

dushane turned around, looking me in the eyes.

'wanted to say thanks innit. I know that it ain't easy killing someone for the first time, so I'm here if you need okay g' he spoke kindly.

I nodded my head, looking outside.

'okay, how are you and jaq' he said, turning back around.

'um I don't know, okay ?' I shrugged.

'you don't know' he chuckled. 'she is confusing and that, but between me and you, she likes you innit'

smiling slightly, I responded a quiet 'thanks'

a/n
I'm only really gonna update on week ends but I was feeling nice so here's this little thing🤞🏻
jay the #killer😝😝

vote and comment pls🥰🥰🥰