8: cypress

when I'd got back to my apartment with pebbles, I went to my room to call jaq.

jaq
hey

jay
hey I just got back

jaq
okay, good. you
doing anything tonight.

jay
nope, but sullys niece is at
my place

jaq
who ? why ?

jay
dunno her but he just said
she needs somewhere to hide out
for a while, didn't say why

jaq
okay, my place ?

jay
on my way

jaq
in a bit

jay
bye

I walked back through to the living room and saw pebbles sat down

'hey, I'm going out for a bit I don't know when I'll be back but help yourself to any food and whatever, I'll give u my number' I explained.

'okay, here' she said, handing me her phone.

I quickly typed my number in and gave her the phone back.

'okay if you need out message me' I smiled, grabbing my keys.

as I opened the door, three men came in with ballys and guns.

'oi get back in now !' one yelled.

jumping back, I ran as far into my apartment as I could before I was dragged back by a strong set of arms.

'pebbles run !' I yelled, pointing to the first story window across the room.

I pulled myself out of the man's grip, dragging someone of pebbles.

harshly, I was thrown onto the ground, whacking my head off the wooden floor.

my vision blurred slightly as I watched pebbles escape out the window, the men groaning as she did.

'koka get her man !' one of them yelled. 'you stupid bitch !' he added, kicking me in the face.

I felt my ears ring as my eyes shut, and everything became dark.

when I woke up I was in the back seat of a car, god knows where we're going.

I sat up straight looking around.

'what the fuck is this shit' I breathed.

'oi koks she's awake' a man said from beside me.

'good she'll get to see her friend in a minute, we're almost there' the koks guy said.

'who are you man' I scoffed.

'I'm khadeem, your friend pebbles fucked me over and now your other friends is hiding some of my food' the man next to me said angrily.

'what friend ?' I asked

'sully' he grunted.

the car stopped as the three guys got out.

my door opened and I was harshly dragged out.

'get the fuck off me' I spat, hitting the khadeem guy across the face.

'oi what the fuck !' he yelled, grabbing my arms tightly behind my back.

'fuck this' I grunted, trying to pull away from him as he dragged me towards a shop looking thing.

as I was pulled in I saw sully on the ground, covered in blood.

'sully. what the hell' I gasped, trying to get to him. 'get off'

'who's this bitch' another guy asked.

'dunno, but pebbles was staying with her, she's the reason pebbles got away' khadeem explained.

I rolled my eyes, angrily looking up at the man as another started recording.

'so, whats your name ?' he smirked.

I kept my gaze on him, not speaking.

'she deaf or something ?' he chuckled. 'I'm cypress, now. you're gonna be talking, whether it's by force is up to u'

'u do that ?' I asked, motioning to sully.

'yeah, I did that' he said proudly.

'then I ain't got shit to say to you' I growled.

'okay then, guess you're gonna end up like your mate' he shrugged. 'koks slap this slag about' he instructed.

'man now I gotta hit a girl-' he complained before I elbowed him in his nuts.

I jumped up off my knees and was quickly lifted off me feet.

'get the fuck off' I protested, slamming my head back into khadeems.

he still didn't let go as koks fist connected with my cheek.

'never mind, this bitch deserves it' he chuckled, punching me again.

I heard cypress tell one of his boys to stop recording and post what he already had as I was kicked in the stomach

just like sully, I lay on the floor, coughing lightly on the taste of my own blood.

a/n
I wasn't gonna kidnap jay but
I just thought it would be fun
so ur girl got kidnapped😝
now jaq can come and #saveher🥰