{chapter 3} - let me kiss you inside out~

(disclaimer: there will be smut, yes very early for it but who cares?! i do but bare its shitty )
-
{paul's pov}

he put his phone down, and took a very loud sigh before jumping up in excitement.

"OMG. OMG. OMG!" paul squealed.

i cant believe john likes me! should i text him? not on the james account ofcourse...but i just want him to confess first, he did but not to my face.

maybe i could text him..? or i could turn up to his house.? i should really if he really does love me he would let me.

im going to his house tonight...this midnight, ill give him a bit of me..i know its to early but i can't help myself.

he smirked at his own words, he knew what he wanted basically assumed what john wanted.

meanwhile getting dressed. he didn't have protection...even if he didn't need it but he wasn't taking risks for what could happened.

he searched his room for 10 minutes just to find a perfectly and definitely not old condom under his bed, he bought it a few years back thinking he would bring a bird over. yet not luck but this time with a bloke he wanted to do so many things to..he couldn't even start.

after everything, he wanted to go make sure john was active... he couldn't text him after a very dry message he would apologize for it ofcourse but right now he needed to find out so he stalked his other socials to see if it would show if he was actually, and luckily it did.

so paul made he way to johns nearly 12am already. only one way out was his window since he didn't want to wake mike or his dad, this way had to work out for him anyways.

he successfully got down without getting hurt, john didn't live to far from his place...he made his way to john's. enjoying the little walk with not much people out besides the hookers who are desperate for someone to atleast say hi.

{at john's}

paul was actually nervous, but he knew what he wanted really bad and it was inside this house.

he made his way to the back assuming john's room was one of them, one of the room lights were on and he could see posters of bands so he assumed it was his, he picked up a little pebble and threw it at the window. no answer. so he threw one more. still no answer. he threw a slightly bigger pebble. and after that one john appeared. he opened the window rather slowly by the shock of paul causing the noise.

"p-paul? what are you doing here?" john asked.

"well...im here for you" he said with a smirk.

"ah..of course, u can just climb in from the tree..its way easier really" john let out a small giggle.

paul blushed at that. he did what he was told aswell.

once he was inside be looked around the rather small room, with a desk near the window, bed right next to it, his wardrobe in the far left corner and ofcourse his door. so paul just wanted to get right to it, he made sure the door was locked and stared at the confused lennon.

"you seem confused" paul lifted his eybrow.

"uhh..yes i am because what are you doing here?" john asked.

"well...maybe for this" by that he smacked his own lips onto johns. he felt fireworks burst in his stomach, he waited for this moment for so long.

{johns pov}

WHAT- HE IS KISSING ME..I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO OR WHAT TO THINK...i quite like it.

john kissed paul back surprisingly.
he didn't really expected this to happen, just thought paul wanted to talk but now want to come shag.