Chapter 5: A Day in Planeptune

y/n POV

Neptune: WAKE UUUP!!

I'm rudely awoken by a purple haired nuisance shaking me from a good sleep. I push her away harshly and slowly sit up.

y/n: What is it? Cause the only two things that would make waking up to you worth it would be either you giving me all my powers back, or you let me test my regained powers on you.

Neptune: No, silly, nothing scary and evil like that. I was just thinking about something.

y/n: That's a rarity. Sure you didn't hurt yourself?

Neptune: Of course I didn't, there's no need to be mean. I was thinking you should spend time with all of us!

y/n: ...Wasn't that your plan in the first place? What's changed?

Neptune: I meant that you're going to be spending today with Nepgear, Iffy, Compa and myself. Get used to the people you're living with y'know? How's that for a great idea?

y/n: You wouldn't know the meaning of great if it burned you alive. Now get out before something like that happens.

Neptune: I wouldn't try that if I were you. You might've gotten some power back, but I can still totally take you with one hand tied behind my back.

I begrudgingly start getting up from bed.

y/n: You said that about the dogoos and look what happened.

Neptune: Oh c'mon. That was a fluke and you know it. Now come on, let's g- woah! What's up with that?!

She stares at me with wide eyes and points towards my torso, which is nearly covered in burns and skin grafts.

y/n: Tch, you don't need to know how I got them. Now come on, let's get today over with. You're already giving me a headache.

I slip on my shirt and jacket. Then, having slept in my pants, walk out.

Neptune: Hey, wait for me!

She runs up behind me and jumps onto my back, making me nearly topple over.

y/n: Hey, what the hell!?

Neptune: Whaaat? I told you that you're nice and warm, didn't I? Hugging you is like hugging a blanket at perfect temperature. Mmm, so cozy.

y/n: Get off or I'll roast you alive.

Neptune: Nope, no way. Not gonna happen.

Tch, fine. I begin heating up my hands, then reach around to grab Neptune. I grip her torso and, as my hands heat up, I feel Neptune squirming in discomfort.

y/n: What, too hot for you?

Neptune: N-nope, if anything, I feel chilly.

y/n: Really? Then let me warm you up a bit.

She jumps off my back and rubs the spots where I grabbed her.

Neptune: N-no, it's fine. Your legs might get tired from carrying me all the way there, so I'll get off for now.

Neptune then grins and begins nudging my arm with her elbow.

Neptune: But y'know, grabbing a girl by her waist like that is really lewd. I didn't take you as that kind of guy, relationship wise.

y/n: I'm surprised you know what a relationship is, considering you have the attitude and mental capacity of a seven year old.

Neptune: Aww, it's nice that you think of me as so cheerful and innocent. Now come on, we're burning daylight here.