Chapter 7: Deal with a Diva. Gate to Freedom?

y/n POV

y/n: Y'know, I've never really understood why people like 5pb.

5pb, also known as the Siren of Leanbox. She might very well be one of the top divas in Gamindustri, but I don't really understand the hype. Her girl fans wish they could be her and her male fans... let's not talk about them. She's a girl with dark blue hair and pink eyes. Her stage outfit is a black two piece outfit that consists of a bikini top and a ruffly skirt. She also wears a ruffled black collar with a pink heart necklace. She has a tattoo of a treble clef and a heart on the left side of her stomach.

Neptune: What's there not to understand? The cute girl dancing and singing, the lights and sounds of cheering fans, the awesome pyrotechnics they always have

Neptune: What's there not to understand? The cute girl dancing and singing, the lights and sounds of cheering fans, the awesome pyrotechnics they always have. 5pb's concerts are always super sweet!

y/n: Geez, you sound like some kind of diehard fan. I've never liked 5pb, in fact, I bet I could do better than her.

Noire: A voice like yours outdoing the number one diva of Gamindustri in singing? I don't think so, scar face.

y/n: Whatever. Now can someone tell me what we're doing here, anyways?

Nepgear: Vert got us tickets to be here, so we get to see 5pb perform live in person!

I can't help but close my eyes and sigh.

y/n: Great, so how long will this take, exactly?

Neptune: Who knows? The longer, the better, if you ask me.

I'm about to reply when loud music starts playing. Guess the show is starting, might as well just bear it for now.

Short Timeskip to after the first song.

The first song ends with a few fighter jets making a heart with an arrow through it out of smoke, causing everyone to cheer. I wince, due to the volume everyone is cheering at. Neptune grabs my arm and starts shaking me.

Neptune: Wasn't that awesome?!

y/n: No, that wasn't anything more than I expected.

5pb: Now, if I remember correctly, we have a special guest at today's concert who I wanted to meet personally. So, let's see the spotlight on Dabi!

y/n: Wait, did she say-

I'm interrupted by a large, blinding light shining down on me, forcing me to cover my face. The crowd went silent as I felt everyone turn to me.

5pb: There he is! Come on up here, Dabi! I want to greet you, face to face!

y/n: Did one of you set me up for this?

Nepgear: Well you told us you could do better than her, so now's your chance to prove it!

y/n: I didn't agree to thi-

Suddenly, while I'm trying to reason his way out of this, a hand grabs my arm and drags me on stage, then puts a headset on me, with a microphone positioned near my mouth.