Chapter Two

(A/N. I made this chapter long since last chapter was short af.)

Ray's POV

            Thoughts kept racing in his head, causing a headache. 'This is a joke, right? It has to be. It has to be!' He couldn't believe it. He was so confused, so angry, so scared. Did the one and only person who never viewed him as a freak finally grow tired of him? 'Was it all a lie? It can't be.' He was the first person to view him as someone unique, not someone different, not someone wrong, but simply unique. The first person to actually care about him, the first person to treat him like how he should be treated. He never abused him, he never manipulated him, he never did anything wrong. But why now? Was it all really just a big lie to study him? 'It can't be!' He was so nice, so caring, everything Ray wanted to be treated as. Dr. Tao viewed him as Ray. Not as some freak or monster or, or... 'no. No no no no no no. No he wouldn't . He wouldn't. He wouldn't! He wouldn't take me back, he wouldn't!' 

...

But maybe he did? "Stop it! Shut up! Stop..." It caused him such a horrible headache, he couldn't sleep for a full week. He couldn't believe anything. None of it felt, well, none of it felt real. He didn't feel real. He felt so... odd. Was it because of the extreme stress he was experiencing? It made the most sense, right? Well, whatever the reason was, all he knew was that he was so tired. He felt so wrong. There was something wrong,  but he couldn't put his finger on it. 

He didn't notice his spear wound anymore, given how painful it had been. Funny enough, he kept scratching it whenever it began to heal. He didn't really know why, he didn't even notice himself scratching it. He only knew he was scratching it when one time it started bleeding, and he had barely felt the blood trickle down. 'Huh. Strange.' He felt different. He wasn't himself, that's for sure. If only Dr. Tao didn't abandon him like... like... wait, who else abandoned him? He couldn't remember. 'It's probably the lack of sleep.' He kept telling himself, but he was starting to doubt it. 

...

"Maybe I really should go against the Miniforce and the humans." 

He had startled himself with that comment. How could he say such a thing? But hadn't they abandoned him? He still found this off, but no one has come and proven him right, and no one had proven him wrong, so he was stuck in the middle. In the middle of a confusing dilemma. Should he really trust himself? How could he be sure it truly did happen? Maybe it was all a dream? But then how could he explain the spear wound? It didn't just magically appear. He tried to think logically, but that proved to be difficult rather quickly. His head hurt. It was too much. This was all so confusing and frustrating. He just wanted this to end. He just wanted this to be a horrible nightmare that's about to end. He just wanted this to be all just a huge prank and that he wasn't really abandoned. He just wanted to go back before Dr. Tao ordered Volt to...  Ordered Volt to... 'This is real.'

Suddenly everything he's been trying so hard not to believe came crashing down at him full force. "He ordered Volt to take me out, so it's only fair if I take him out first.' 

Ray was now outraged, and a new terrifying feeling was formed. Revenge.