Chapter 9

Brittany's POV

I pull into the lot and see Harry's black Lamborghini backing up. He shuts down the engine and steps out. He walks over to Liz's door and opens it for her, taking her hand like they're in a really cheesy movie. Retards. I laugh and shake my head, looking away for a second. When I look back at them, they're chewing each other's faces off in the empty parking spot. "Oh god," I breathe, "not again." Louis laughs at them -or me- and I honk my horn loudly, making them both jump. Alissa sticks her tongue out at me and Harry gives me the finger while mouthing "Fuck off." I blow him a kiss and he rolls his eyes playfully.

"Real mature guys. Now MOVE!" I say, honking the horn again. They laugh and Haz grabs Alissa's hand, pulling her onto the sidewalk, kissing her again. They're so cute it makes me sick. I park my car and finally turn the goddamn radio off. Louis and I get out of the car and Harry pulls away from Liz. "Enjoyed the show there?" he asks me. Asshole.

"Yeah sure." I say, trying to sound annoyed but end up laughing. "Where're the others?"

"They aren't here yet." Alissa answers. Then Harry being the annoying person that he is says, "Hey Brit! Look!" And he gives Liz a wet sloppy kiss.

"Haz! Go fuck yourself. Ew!" I make gagging noises and Louis chuckles. He's been so quiet, I forgot he was there. Oops? The two of them laugh too and soon enough, I'm laughing with them.

"Chill out love. I'm only messing." He blows me a kiss and this time I roll my eyes. Déjà vu?

"Whatever." I say and look up at the grey sky. "Let's go in, it looks like it's about to rain." He nods and puts one arm around my waist, and the other around Alissa's and we walk towards the door. Louis quietly follows behind.

I like how I still have that friendly relationship with Harry, even after he started dating Liz. I like how she isn't offended when he holds my waist, kisses my cheek or licks my face. Yes. He does in fact still have a thing for licking my face when he has nothing better to do. He knows it annoys me so much- he's been doing it since we were 15- and apparently it's fun to annoy me. I have the same relationship with the other guys. We go inside, join 2 tables together at the other end of the café like we always do, and wait for the others. "Louis." I say and he turns his head to face me. "Why don't you go see what you want to order?"

"Yeah sure. Would you like me to get a menu for you guys?" Who asks that? Has he never been to Starbucks before?

"Um, no thanks. We already know what we want." He nods and walks the other way. When he's out of sight, I bang my head on the table. "Oh my god. That car ride was the most miserable time of my life. Like UGH!"

"Calm down babe. What happened?" Alissa asks, almost laughing.

"I was nice for once and let him choose the radio station. And let me tell you first hand, biggest mistake of my life!"

"What? It can't be that bad."

"Trust me, it's worse. It was a fucking classical thing! No words! Just a fucking violin and piano. I couldn't stand it! Like I would've crashed into a tree if this place was more than 5 minutes away from Liam's." As the words escape my mouth, the door opens and the rest of the group walk in, looking for us. Harry waves to them to show them where we are. They come over and sit in the empty chairs around our tables. Liam looks at me and says "What happened to our joyful soul? " Idiot. I roll my eyes at him and everyone laughs.

"Our joyful soul was just telling us what a great time she had with Louis on the way here." Harry says, trying not to laugh but fails. Then Alissa speaks up and tells everyone about the music shit, basically what I told them. "Just saying, I'm so not driving back with him. El can go with him, I'm taking Niall. No one argues."