Chapter 11

Brittany's POV

The rest of the week went by quickly. We all met up after school every day -sometimes at my dorm, sometimes at Liam's, the frat was always too crowded. There are 3 regular parties at the frat each week -Thursday, Friday and Saturday- that I always go to but sometimes they add a day or 2 in the middle of the week. I don't always show at those ones.

It's Thursday today, party number 1. I invited Louis for the one tomorrow night. The atmosphere at these parties might not be his scene and Thursday's are usually the crowded and loudest, with the cops showing up occasionally. I probably won't be seeing him after classes today so I make sure to remind him about tomorrow. "Hey Louis! Wait up!" He stops when he heard my voice and turns around. We start walking slowly together to the parking lot.

"Okay so, you're coming to the party tomorrow right? Please come." I practically beg.

"Yeah I think I will stop by tomorrow for a bit."

"Really? Awesome! Liam usually picks us up so you can ride with him." I don't know why I'm so excited today, I just am.

"Will do. And uh, I hope you don't me asking but um-?" He gestures to my smile and laughs. I cut him off before he finishes his question.

"I'm just in a really good mood today, I don't know why. Don't judge." He raises up his hands in defense and chuckles, "Okay, okay."

"So, I'll see you tomorrow!" I smile and hug him quickly before walking to my car. I get in the drivers seat and check my phone while I wait for Alissa. She's probably been stopped by Harry, eukh. I send her a message telling her to hurry up, I'm getting bored in here. Finally, there she is, walking with Harry, of course. He glances at me and gives Liz a rather long kiss, and I'm just sitting here about to puke. Jesus. They turn around to face me and Harry exclaims, "Oh Brittany! Sorry didn't see you there." He gives me that cocky asshole smirk and I roll my eyes at him. I roll the windows down and stick my head out.

"Sure you didn't." They laugh and Liz gets in the car, giving Haz a small peck on the lips before he steps away from the door.

"Bye love, I'll see you two tonight. Don't be late this time." Why do I feel like that last part was aimed particularly at me.

"I'm sorry Harold but we prefer making grand entrances. You can't really be an eye-catcher if you arrive early now can you?" I say. He chuckles slightly.

"Suppose no-"

"Rhetorical question babe." I continue to embarrass him. I can be a smartass too. He grins, his dimples evident. I feel like poking them so badly. "Hey Haz. Come here a sec." He looks at me questioningly but walks over. "Lean down and smile."

"Where are you going with this? My beautiful girlfriend is sitting right next to you y'know?" He looks over at her lovingly and she blushes. He continues, "I mean you can just get me tonight." He winks.

"Oh shut up Harry. Just smile you douche." He smiles and I poke his face, hard at first because he's just so annoying but then I soften my touch.

"Ow!" He yelps like a small child. Me and Liz laugh at him.

"Sorry hun, I had to." I kiss his cheeks like a mother would to her baby. "There, all better now" I say in a sarcastic tone

"No, not better but oh well.." I shoo him away so we can leave. He smiles, a big smile to show off his dimples even more and we laugh again at his attempt.

I pull out of the lot and Alissa puts on some music, like always. She rolls her window all the way down, letting her hair blow in the wind, singing at the top of her lungs. Again, like always.