11

Hoseok woke in a cold sweat.
He had a nightmare.
He wasn't scared or anything he was just cautious.
He sat in the bed for a minute trying to stop the dream from looping in his head.
He wanted to call Yoongi but he knew he was probably with his new lover.
He was always jealous of yoongi because even though they were friends he always felt less when he was around Yoongi.
To Hoseok Yoongi always did amazing things and got all the attention.
After finding out Yoongi had a boyfriend before him it really made him question himself in th worst ways.
No one new of his inferior feelings again Yoongi, not even himself for a while.
Although it was like this he knew in his heart that if he tried a little harder just like Yoongi did he could build his confidence.

He never called Yoongi.
He called Namjoon instead.
"Hello?"
"Joon did I wake you?"
Hoseok bit his lips as he heard the male on the other end sigh and some shuffling from the other side.
"Not really... why what's wrong?"
"Nothing really I just needed someone to talk to."
A small hum and a long silence followed.
After some time Hoseok spoke up again.
"Do you like someone... like in like a love kinda way?"
"I-I... w-what... I mean don't we all!? "
" I guess I just... who? "
" What? "
" Who? Do you like I mean? "
Another eiry pause before the soft boy spoke again.
" Is it Yoongi? "
" WHAT!!??... NO no way i would never like Yoongi he is like a brother to me plus you can't like two people at the same time especially if one of them is you I mean come on be serious how can someone like anyone else if they already like yo-"
Namjoon cut himself off after realizing what he just said.
" Wait I-I mean like if someone liked someone like you then why would they like any other person but I'm not saying I like you ... but I'm not saying I don't like you I-Im just saying that in the love kinda way I-i don-"
Hoseoks giggles cut Namjoon off from his second rant.
Namjoon was blushing so hard on the other end that he was heating the phone with his cheeks.
"If you don't need me anymore I'm hanging up..."
"Wait wait-"
Hoseok said but it was too late the sweet man was no longer on the other line.
Hoseok sighed and threw his phone to the side.
"Fuck"
He whispered quietly.

He snuggled back in his bed and laid down quietly thinking about the conversation he had with his tall friend.

~

Yoongi shot up in bed grabbing his phone and quickly answering it.
"Hello?"
"Yoonie hi"
"Hoseok? What are you doing calling me at this time of night?"
"Sorry I just- I need someone to talk too..."
" I-I ok umm what's wrong"
He said softly as he slipped out of bed quietly.
"Namjoon just told me he likes me"
Yoongi dropped his glass.
He had been standing in th kitchen drinking water when hoseok gave him the news.
"And I laughed"
Hoseok said and Yoongi could practically feel his soft tears on the other side of the phone.
"Hoseok I-what"
Yoongi said shocked.
"I didn't know what to do."
They stayed quiet for a second.
Yoongi put his friend on speaker as he began to clean up the broken glass.
"He hung up right after... What should I do? I didn't mean to laugh it's just that he was being so cute trying to explain what he said and it... I-I don't know it just did something to me so I couldn't help but giggle at his dorky-ness."
"Well did you explain all of this to him. He probably was embarrassed because to him it seemed like you were laughing at his feelings."
"O. M. G yoonie your right, what am I going to do?"
"Call him back. You know he won't ignore you."
"Ok thanks Yoongi I love you."
Hoseok hung up the phone.
Yoongi sighed softly a little satisfyed that Namjoon finally confessed... Well somewhat.

Just then jeongguk walked into the kitchen and wrapped his bare arms around Yoongi's waist.
Yoongi relaxed in his touch feeling himself soft in the warm embrace.
"What are you doing?"
He said softly on the smallers neck.
Yoongi leaned into jeongguk's chest more humming and shaking his head inaudibly saying *nothing*.
"Be careful I broke a glass I need to finish cleaning up."
Jeongguk just nodded as he began to kiss on the teacher's neck.
Yoongi let out a breathy moan as he tilted his head slightly.
Jeongguk began sucking red marks into the pale skin of his neck causing the other to grab onto the back of his head and squeeze his hair tightly.

"Ahhh... Ah-mmm wa-it AHHH-"
Yoongi started almost screaming when jeongguk bites his soft skin harshly.
"Wait we are in the kitchen."
The teacher said softly.
The shirtless man turned the smaller around.
"Coach then"
Is all he said before lifting the other who rapped his legs around the taller without hesitation.
"Let's have a little fun while the boys are still sleep what do you say?"
He asks as he plays with the buttons on the others shirt.
Yoongi bit his lips and nodded slightly.
Immediately jeongguk connected their lips in a passionate kiss.
The smaller moaned into the kiss as jeongguk removed his bottoms.

"F-fuck jeongguk aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"
The smaller said as he pulled on the tallers hair.
The bigger man sits behind leaving behind the others pretty, swollen nipples alone.
The others breath was a little heavy now
Jeongguk began to pull his pants down and was now grinding his rock hard dick on Yoongis soft ass.
"Take them off I'm ready-"
The smaller moaned as he watched the other remove his boxers.

992 words
The story is almost finished guys😭
Also I uploaded a new story review so go check that out and if y'all don't like it let me know and I'll do a new one😁
Bc I want y'all to enjoy what I write so let me know

Anyway
With much love, Me 😘