22

"OH MY GOD YOONGI!"
Yoongi flinched at his brother's loud voice.
He blushed and looked down now feeling embarrassed about everything he said.
" This is great. Jins gonna love this."
He exclaimed as he pulled out his phone.
Yoongi just blushed harder as Geum-jae called Jin. 

The couple was making him feel so embarrassed as they gushed over the fact that he was pregnant. Yoongi wanted to die when Seokjin and Geum-jae started asking for details on how he found out. Yoongi's brother knew well that he could get pregnant, but when they were at the doctor together they were told that it was highly unlikely. So when Yoongi came and told them the great news, well he was just as shocked that Yoongi was pregnant as Jin. The day of course was filled with happiness and laughter and even though yoongi didn't reveal how he found out he was pregnant they had a long talk about he felt when he finally told jeongguk.

Even though Yoongi hadn't seen Geum-jae and Jin since they got married he was so comfortable talking about everything with them. They were important members of Yoongi's family  and he wanted to tell them about his pregnancy first.

~

Yoongi wanted to tell Hoseok and Namjoon next, but Jeongguk insisted on telling Taehyung and Jimin first. He said that since Yoongi got to choose who found out first he should choose who finds out next.

" Im the one that is pregnant."

" Im the one that made you pregnant."

" I didn't ask you too" Yoongi said pouting and crossing his arms. " Tae and Jimin next." jeongguk replied as he snaked his arms around Yoongi and pulled the smaller in his lap.

Jeongguk settled on the couch next to Taehyung and Yoongi soon joined his side.
Jimin was leaning on Taehyung shoulder.
Yoongi looked as his and Jeongguks hands before a sigh left his mouth.
He looked at his friends and gave a soft smile, before softly smacking Jeongguks thigh and getting up.
He walked into the kitchen and made himself some berries and yogurt. He then sat at the counter and watched as Taehyung and Jimins faces changed while jeongguk talked to them. They both looked at the kitchen where they saw the other sitting and eating his snack with a small smile on his face. Jimin got up and ran into the kitchen to hug Yoongi who only laughed softly and hugged him back. He then heard small noises and when Jimin got up and looked into his eyes, they both began to cry harder. 

Yoongi smiled and wiped off his fallen tears as he looked at Jeongguk. Taehyung simply standing at the door way and giving them both a happy congratulations with a big boxy smile.

~

Next it was time to tell Hoseok and Namjoon. To tell them two, they all met in a cat cafe. The two had been filling Yoongi in on what had been happening and how they wanted to take the next step in their relationship and move in together. Yoongi sat happily listening to them and sipping his fruity drink.

" Yoongi how come you didn't get a coffee?" Yoongi smiled slightly taking another sip of his drink before answering. " They say you shouldn't drink coffee when you are pregnant." He said confidently as both Hoseok and Namjoon nodded. Then the realization set in. 

" YOU ARE PREGNANT?" Namjoon said loudly grabbing the attention of a few people around them. Yoongi blushed hard nodding softly as jeongguk snaked his arm around the others waist pulling him closer in the seat. " WOW!" Hoseok said before namjoon added. 

" Thats amazing Yoongi, we're so happy for you."

Yoongi blushed again and sipped his drink as they talked about baby names and Jeongguk and Yoongi watched as Hoseok and Namjoon get dramatic about being the last ones to find. They of course comfort their friends reminding them that they aren't the last to find out.

The Twins Are.

654 words.

sorry people, it took a long time and its short. but hey its about to end. it's only one more chapter after this then we can focus on our yoonmin. also I think that imma do a taegi after the yoonmin. or a sope....yeah

Annnnnnywayyy

With Much Love, Me 😘