Chapter 2

Yuki pov

I was just doing some stuff when Alex, one of my guards, came in. Without knocking.
"What is it that is important that you did not knock? "
"Here are the spies you were saying."
"Huh? Oh yeah. Give it here."
"Ok ok"

I looked at the pictures and documents to see three people who were my close friends.
"Hmm, I see... Alex, your dismissed. You may go now."
"What are you going to do to the spies? "
"Oh, nothing; don't worry."
"Ok, just don't do anything that may end up killing you or forgetting you."
"Yeah yeah"

I was trying to find the spies; I was just looking around when I finally found them. 'So here you guys are.' I thought.
"Huh? Who are you, girl? "
"Are you... Ayuna's spies? "
"!!!"
"Tch, who the hell are you?! "
"Where. Is. Ayuna."
"And why will we do what you want? "
"Because you're talking to the Queen? "
"We don't care if your queen! Your weak! "
"Hmm... ok then. I'll show you whose 'weak'."
After I said that, I quickly took out my sword and attacked them. I didn't care if I was getting hurt; the only thing I care was finding Mizuki. I blacked out, but when I finally realized what happened, I didnt see three men, but I saw their bodies. Bloodied and full of wounds. Their blood is staining my clothes and wings. Then I felt something was off, so I quickly threw my sword into the bushes and heard a scream. I went over to said scream and saw a creepy little thing that had four eyes and a mouth in the head. 'Eww' I thought. I realized this and might have seen what happened. I left the house and went into the palace.
"Yuki?! Why are you so bloody? "
Someone screamed, and I looked around to see a friend of mine, Courtney.
"Ah. Hello there, Courtney."
"Hi, but why are you bloody? Are you hurt somewhere? "
"No, don't worry, I'm fine. Now, if you don't mind, I will be going to my room. Goodbye."
"Oh, uh, bye."
I left and went to my room to clean myself. When I went in, I saw an envelope on my bed. I knew who this was from. I opened it to find a letter inside; it read:
'I see you have not only found out, but you also killed my spies. Oh well, I'll give you a hint on where to find me. Do you remember Mizuki's mother? Akira? Go to where she always hangs out. I'm sure your lover told you about this, no? Well then, good luck."

'Where does she always hang out? Hmmm' i thought

It took me 3 days to remember it. I thought about it before remembering what Mizuki said to me. The place her mother always went to is the border between heaven and hell! I remember Mizuki telling me about it!
I quickly went to change and got to the border. I saw a figure of sorts but couldn't really see it. When I was close, I could vividly see who it was. It made me both happy and worried.