Chapter 3

Mizuki pov

It's been years. Ive been trapped by Ayuna for a long time. Ripping my wings off and turning me into a puppet with strings Ive been controlled, and I cant do anything about it. I thought about what Yuki was doing. 'Is she alright? Is she healthy? Is she trying to find me? ' Those questions were in my head. I was more concerned about Yuki than my own life. It's been so long; I haven't escaped or anything. I still remember that day when I was captured. I was just eating when I was ambushed by her horrific creatures. I tried fighting back, but I was overwhelmed. I was taken away, and the thing mentioned happened to me. I was thinking about the things that happened to me when Ayuna showed up.
"Hello there, my dear Marionette."
"..."
"Oh? Not saying anything? Well, then what if I break your halo next? Or should I remove your face? "
"Why are you tormenting me like this? "
"I don't even know why you want me."
I asked, but before I could react, half of my face was removed. It was bloody, and it hurt. I couldn't see my right side of my face. I wanted to cry, but only my left eye had tears, and my right didn't.
"This is what happens when you disobey me."
"Can you hide your hideous face from the world? "
I made it so that my hair was covering the right side of my face.
Why was this happening to me?
What did I do to suffer like this?
Do I have any more hope?
I wanted to cry from the thought, but again, only my left eye had tears. Thankfully, I can speak. I tried speaking, but it came off deformed due to half my face being removed."
"H-help i-it h-hurts"
I couldn't even recognize my own voice.
I tried to scream, but I couldn't. I tried and tried and tried but couldn't. Its hopeless.