Chapter 6

Narrator pov

It's been months since Yuki last saw Mizuki. She was worried about herself due to what the spy said. What happened to the spy? She was beheaded by Yuki herself.
Yuki has been trying to find Mizuki for such a long time that it feels like she is losing her mind.
'I HAVE to find Mizuki. I NEED to find Mizuki.' Yuki thought.
She was losing it so much that even her emotional support girl,
Luna even said, 'There's no more hope for her. This is why you don't fall in love.
Emiko said that it's concerning and romantic that Yuki is so determined to find Mizuki.'
Thea said that 'she hopes for Yuki to find Mizuki and to rest well.
And Alex doesn't know what to say.

Yuki was just walking, taking a small break. She was headed to the border when she saw a familiar figure. It made her happy, so she quickly ran fast and talked to the figure.
"Mizuki! I found you! "The blond girl yelled
but the purple-haired girl didn't speak, only looking at her. Her face was not seen and was covered by a mask. The mask had a half black and half blue side, and it had a smile and a red tear.
"Mizuki? Why are you covering your face? "
She didn't respond again; she even tried running away. Yuki grabbed her wrist quickly, stopping her from running away.
"Please, Mizuki, talk to me."
The girl didn't respond again and just shook her head.
"What?"
"ꉣ-ꉣꍟꋫꌚꍟ... ꑛ-ꑛꍟꉣ ꁒ-ꁒꍟ" was the only thing the purple-haired girl could mutter.
"What happened? To your face and voice? .."
The once-fallen angel took her mask off to show her lover her face. Her face was completely removed; it was bloody. Her eyes, which were once beautiful, were gone, and the elegant voice was also gone, only replaced with deformed mutters. It was horrifying. Yuki was scared and worried for her lover.
"Mizuki," Yuki whispered. She wanted to cry for Mizuki. She wanted to hug her, but her lovers sensed the upcoming hug and moved away from the blonde girl.
"Mizu?"
Mizuki got a little paper and pen and wrote something on it.
'Don't get near me; it's for the better. Im no longer beautiful, nor have my voice.'

"What do you mean? I didn't love you for your looks! I loved you for you! Even if you're ugly, I'll always love you! And besides, you're not ugly either; your beauty will never scare me," I said, holding her hand.

'Promise, I'll kill that vile woman, my beloved Mizuki.' Yuki thought as she hugged Mizuki.

After Mizuki pulled back and wrote that she needed to go now, she left. Yuki also left and went back to the palace. She went to her room, which was filled with documents, pictures, and other stuff. She went back to researching where Ayuna was. She could have followed Mizuki, but Yuki knows that she can be punished for it, and it's not like Yuki was ready to fight her. She needs to be stronger for Mizuki.