Chapter 5

Yuki pov

I was thrown into a lake by Mizuki and landed on water, making my clothes drenched.
'Geez, I didnt know Mizu was so strong.'
I got up and went back to the palace.
"Yuki! There you are! "A person's voice yelled loudly.
"Ah, hello there, Luna. Do you mean anything? "
"Do you need anything? YOU WERE GONE FOR HOURS! No sign of leaving! "
"Ah sorry"
"Whatever.. Anyway, while you were gone, Ayuna's monsters attacked heaven."
"Huh? She can do that now? "
"Yeah, it's probably from your girlfriend."
"Hey! Don't blame Mizu for this."
"I'm not blaming her. "What I' saying is that since Mizuki is allowed to go to heaven, Ayuna must have used her to attack us."
"Oh dear"
"Anways, we managed to capture Ayuna's spies, and surprisingly, they can speak."
"It? Really? "
"So? It's one of Ayuna's creatures! Every creature is horrifying! "
"Watch the tone, Missy. Don't forget, you may be my personal emotional support girl, but that doesn't mean you can sass me. And besides, you're literally 13! "
"So?"
I sighed
"Fine, let's go to the spy."
"Ok, then let me lead you, you poor traumatized being."
"Fuck you"
"Same to you."

When Luna and I got to the creature, I saw another familiar girl.
"Hi Emi!!! "Luna yelled in excitement.
"Hi zoe!!! "Emiko yelled back.
Both hugged and were talking, then Emiko showed us the spy.
She was a girl with dirty blond hair; her hair was styled in pigtails; she was wearing a pink and white turtleneck and a white skirt. Her eyes were pink, but the pupils resembled Ayuna's.
"Hey Yuki, me and Emi are going to leave, kay? Me, Emi, Alex, and Thea are going to hang out."
"Yeah, yea, be safe."
"Will do!! "
Luna shouted and left the room with Emiko, leaving me and the spy alone.
"So your the spy, huh? I'll be blunt: what is Ayuna planning? "
"Why the fuck would you tell you that? Are you dumbass? "The girl said in an angry tone
"No, but I know that if you don't answer, then death will be your punishment."
"Not a very angelic queen there, huh? "
"My status doesn't matter here."
"Oh really? "
"Yes, now tell me what Ayuna is planning and what she did to Mizuki. "
"Hmm, let's just say she cannot fly anymore, and an eyepatch can even hide that ugly wound! "
"Mizuki couldn't fly to begin with! And Mizuki covers half her face! Be more specific! "
"Oh. Her wings got ripped off, and so is half her face." The pink-eyed girl and nonchalantly
"What?" The way she said it and how much Mizuki suffered made me have a little chill.
"You're lying, right? ..."
"Nope! "She said, smiling.
'What the hell did she do to you, Mizuki?' I thought
I really need to defeat No Kill Ayuna once and for all.