Chapter 7

Narrator pov

After years of searching and months of preparation, Yuki was ready. She got Luna to tell the other of her plan and left.

She quickly infiltrated hell and went to her castle. It was the second time she was there, so she knew the place a bit. Yuki went to the throne room, where she first met Ayuna, but she wasn't there. Yuki searched and searched, but nothing. She was about to give up when she heard a scream coming from a secret basement.
She quickly went down to see Mizuki chained up, her mask off, and Ayuna standing there laughing.
"You! You evil bitch! "
"Ah, finally found me, huh. Well, then are you going to battle me? "
"I'll kill you."
She started to attack Ayuna, and she dodged them. Both the queens were fighting and dodging at a quick speed and were getting cuts and other wounds. While Mizuki was just there hearing the fight going on, he worried about what was going to happen.

Finally, Ayuna was killed and disappeared forever. Yuki was relieved. Her body was full of cuts and wounds, but all she cared about was Mizuki, who miraculously got her voice back.
"M-mizu..ki"
"Yuki!"
Yuki hugged Mizuki. Then a mysterious figure appeared right behind Yuki.
"Hello there"
"Huh? "The blond girl turned around to see the figure.
"As you defeated Ayuna, I can get rid of your girlfriend's curse."
"Really? "The girl lit up in happiness.
"But you need to sacrifice something."
"Sacrifice? "The purple-haired man asked
"You need to forget either Marionette or the Queen."
"So your saying that either I forget Mizuki or Mizuki forgets me? "
"Yes," the figure nodded.
...
"Choose me," Mizuki said.
"No! I did so much for you! "
"But you deserve to live. Im fine." The girl smiled
...
"Hey."
"So what will it be? "The figure asked
"I choose... I choose to sacrifice myself! "
"I'm alright then." Then the figure disappeared.
"Yuki!"
"Mizuki, I will always love you. Even if you don't remember me, I'm always here for you. My love," Yuki said as she hugged Mizuki, slowly fading away.
"No, thats too cruel for you. You did so much for me. I should be the one to be forgotten,her lover said.
"No, I did this all for you. Please let the world completely forget me. My love. You shouldn't worry; I'll always love you. Forever."
"N-no! "The purple-haired girl yelled as now Yuki was completely gone and hugging herself. She still couldn't see, so she didn't see her lover's face one last time.
'I love you too, Yuki.' was what the marionette thought. She never had the guts to say 'I love you' to Yuki, as she was shy. And now she finally said, but no, the one she loved was gone.