Epilogue

'Love.
I had never experienced love since I was a child. I always saw couples, yet it didn't feel like anything to me. I mean, I dont really need love romantically; I have my two older brothers and my twin sister. So why is it that there is this feeling—the feeling that something is missing? Like some I used to love were gone. It was in the tip of my tongue, yet I don't remember who it was. It was confusing for me since I am not in love with anyone, but it feels like I am or I did. Though I am dating a woman, she's pretty and nice, but I don't really love her. Im only pretending... I wonder if there's someone who will make me fall in love with someone.

"And that the one marionette lived on to be a normal human while having this feeling of someone being missing in her life."
"Wait, so Mizuki completely forgot about Yuki? "
"Yes"
"But Luna, what happened next? "
"Who knows.. No one knew about what happened."
"Aww"
"Now enough stories for you two to go to sleep."
"Ok! Night luna! "
"Night."

'Even if both aren't together, maybe one day in a different universe they'll meet again,' Luna thought.

Narrator pov

The purple-haired girl was walking, not paying attention, when she accidentally bumped into another person and fell.
"Oh, are you okay? "A girl's voice said
"Yeah, I'm fine."
The purple-haired girl got up to see who she bumped into. The one she bumped into had blond hair and red eyes; it seemed familiar to her.
"I'm sorry for bumping into you."
"It's fine, don't worry."
"Anyways, I need to go. Sorry again."
"Its fine."
And that purple-haired girl walked away, leaving the blonde all alone.
'I'm glad to see that you're doing well, Mizuki. I know you don't remember me, but I'll always love you, Mizuki, even if I'm not the one you'll love.' The blonde thought to herself as she saw the love of her life hugging another woman. The blonde left feeling sad and happy at the same time, while the purple-haired girl was confused at this warm feeling of the blonde she met that she'd never see again.